Chapter 22 - Time For Play

Just as the golden orange rays of the morning sun rose over the violet horizon, Erin stirred and began to wake. She was so used to getting up early, her body did it automatically even on weekends with no work that day. You'd think that after their escapades last night, her body would sleep longer.

Stretching carefully so as not to wake Liam, Erin slowly crept from the bed. Liam snored softly, sleeping peacefully on his back. Erin found blankets in a trunk at the foot of the bed and wrapped one around herself. It was too early to ask for breakfast so she padded over to the balcony doors quietly dragging a chair with her and parked herself to watch the breathtaking sunrise.

Despite always getting up early, she rarely had time to actually sit and watch the sunrise other than her view from the car. It was beautiful here. No smog, no city lights, just the beautiful lush green landscape spread out before her. The dark blue sky slowly turned light orange and pastel purple. A smile stayed on her face watching the gorgeous colors shift from dark to medium and then finally to lighter orange and yellow.

A light groaning sound behind her alerted Erin that Liam must be starting to wake up. The sound of bare feet slowly padding closer to her confirmed it. Liam wrapped his arms around her torso as he leaned down from behind her, lightly peppering kisses along her neck. Erin gladly tilted her head actively accepting his affection.

"Why are you up so early?" Liam probed, moving the blanket aside and kissing her bare shoulder.

"Mmmm, I'm always up early," Erin moaned, giggling slightly as Liam's stubble tickled her skin. "Teacher life."

"What do you do for fun?" Now Liam's hands gently stroked her bare arms. He had pushed the blanket down so it pooled at her hips.

"Ooo, that's a tough question," Erin cooed, squirming under his touch that was so gentle yet sensual. "I paint...or draw...I'm rarely alone."

"Then I suppose..." He kissed her neck again, lingering on the spot earning a shiver. "We should make good use...of our time together." She felt his grin against her neck as his hand slid down the center of her torso, down into the blanket until he found its mark between her legs.

Erin gasped softly then grabbed his wrist, tightly holding it in place then reached into his hair with her other hand. Her legs spread apart instinctively in welcome. Liam's other hand gently squeezed and massaged an aching globe.

Still sensitive from the night before, it didn't take long before Erin was panting and moaning under Liam's touch. She turned toward his face eagerly capturing his lips with hers. Once his finger went from one to two, it wasn't long before Erin came apart.

Grinning, Liam released Erin strolling around in front of her. Erin's breathing made her breasts heave slightly. She stood slowly then guided Liam to sit on the chair. His eyes went wide as she straddled him then slowly lowered herself on his already aroused member.

Erin placed her hands on Liam's shoulders, biting her lower lip as she watched his face while she lifted then slowly lowered herself again in languid rocking motions. His eyes rolled back momentarily, hands wandering up and down her back to finally settle on her hips. Erin flipped her long hair out of the way giving Liam a full view again of her breasts as they bounced.

Movements soon became rougher and more intense as she rode on, eliciting groans from both of them. Liam's hand roamed up her back and into her hair, guiding her face down to his to claim her lips again, swallowing her moans.

"Liam...I..." Erin started, completely breathless. Liam wrapped his arms around her, rising from the chair. Erin wrapped her legs tightly around his hips as he carried her to the bed laying her back onto the rumpled covers, never parting their their pistoning bodies.