Chapter 11 - Time to Fight

**Warning - villainous mature content and possible trigger scenes**

With her newest chosen book in hand, Erin settled comfortably into her spot on the window seat in her room, knees bent to her chest with the mid afternoon sun warming her through the open window. She was completely unaware of Kennedy stalking his way through the hallways toward her room until the soft knock on her door.

"Come in," she called, curious who it could be but welcome to visitors.

"Hello," Kennedy replied, voice husky and low as he closed her door with a click.

Erin noticed a different kind of gleam in his eyes, a darker one matched by a devious smirk and it unnerved her. She had seen that all too familiar expression before, but in someone else. Slowly Kennedy crossed the room and Erin closed her book with a sharp snap.

"Do you need something, Kennedy?" She inquired, coolly. Shifting in her seat, Erin swung her legs coming out in front of her.

Kennedy stalked across the room stopping once before her, brushing Erin's knees with his own, peering down intently with a devious smirk. His eyes travelled slowly down the curves her body, eyes lingering on the perfect eagle eye view of Erin's cleavage. He sighed in satisfaction, leaning a hand against the wall next to her head.

"I do need something..." he mused, still raking her with his eyes. "Something only you can help me with."

Erin's brow furrowed, puzzled as she rose to stand in front of him. "What is it?"

Kennedy had a hard time not laughing at how easy this would be. She was playing right into his greedy hands. Reaching out, he laid both hands on either side of her waist, gently leading her two steps over to lean on the wall in front of him. Slowly his hands made circles down toward her hips as he took a step closer until they were barely an inch apart. Erin tried to remain calm but her heart raced wildly. It had been so long since she had attention like this from a man, her mind was already going haywire. She licked her lips, swallowing the lump in her throat, waiting for him to answer.

Leaning in toward her ear, he breath lightly letting the steady stream of air fan past her ear. Erin closed her eyes, heart racing, breaths ragged, trying desperately to keep her composure. This dark aggressiveness was too familiar and much for her to handle. She did all possible to not break into a panic attack. Kennedy noted the change in her breathing, ample chest rising and falling heavily, threatening to spill from the low cut dress Bridget intentionally chose.

Lips grazing her along her jaw, Kennedy's warm breath fanned her neck until he found her ear, whispering hotly, "I want you...I need you..." His restraint shattered. Greedy, wet lips met the crook her neck.

Erin's hands fisted his tunic. "Kennedy..."

Groaning against her neck, he left a sloppy, wet trail of lustful kisses until he reached her mouth, silencing the protest he knew would come. His mouth moved over hers, she resisted but eventually melted, hesitantly, shyly returning his kiss. With that, he tilted his head, pressing harder to deepen it as his lust filled hunger took over.

Never breaking the assaulting kiss, Kennedy pinned Erin to the wall with his hips, making his intentions thoroughly known by the hard bulge spearing her belly. Moving his hand quickly and expertly, he untied the corset like front of her dress. Bridget did the correct knot, Kennedy grinned to himself. Erin's hands started to try and push him away. With the hand on her waist, Kennedy grabbed both her wrists, pinning them firmly above her head.

Erin tore away from the kiss long enough to protest, "Kennedy...wait..."

He ignored, brutally silencing her with his lips. His free hand lifted the skirt of her dress, sliding appreciatively up the smooth skin of her leg. Roughly he grabbed her thigh, fingers digging into the flesh, forcefully hooking the leg around his hip. That hand continued its journey over her thigh until it found its destination.