Chapter 25

Sex Yeah

Lana

Marina and I are basically jumping in our seats with excitement.

I lean over and start to talk to our baby.

"Hey. Momma and I are excited to finally know." Marina looks down at me as I look up at her.

"Oh, Carmen." I kiss Marina's clothes belly. "I can't wait to meet you in five months." I lay my head down on her belly. Marina starts to play with my hair as I do.

"I can't wait to meet you either, baby girl." Marina whispers. Tears won't stop filling my eyes.

"I'm so impatient." I try and laugh away my tears.

"I know Lana." Marina lifts my head and kisses my lips. "She has stolen your heart."

"I never thought a baby would be able to do that." I comment into her lips.

"Life is full of surprises." Marina is talking seductively at this point.

"Let me take you home." I place a hand on her cheek.

"Why don't you do that." Marina has a goofy smile plastered on her face at how cliche I must have sounded.

"Sex Yeah." I say. Then quickly getting buckled in, exiting the parking lot, and driving home. Marina being playful with her hand resting in my upper thigh the entire way.

We could not get to the house soon enough. Stumbling into our room and almost forgetting to lock the door. Marina has already taken off her shirt when I turn around from the door.

I just walk over to her without saying a word and kiss her luscious lips.

Her beautiful voice moans as my hands remove her bra. Her aching breasts finally free.

Her hands are on my face. Mine are removing articles of clothing, it isn't long till we are both completely bare and on the bed.

I kiss my way down her. Stopping to admire her beautiful breasts, that have grown a good amount since we started paying attention.

I eventually kiss my way between the valley and down her belly. I kiss her stomach many time, knowing our little girl is growing inside.

I somehow get past that and to her thighs. Marina's Moana have started to bet closer together and higher pitched. I do tease her, I let her feel pleasure and satisfaction.

I kiss her inner thighs my hands stabilizing them. Marina's hands are in my hair, pushing me where she needs me the most, so I let her.

I gently blow on her red throbbing clit. The pitch of her  needy moans impresses me. So I finally give in to what she needs.

I slide my middle finger inside her. Curling it in just the right spot in just the right way.

"God Lana. Don't stop!" She moans again. I honestly could listen to that all day.

I look up at Marina. Her body is starting to arch and the stars coming through the barely opened curtains shows she has a thin layer of sweat over her skin. A feeling of deja vú hits me.

But the pleasure is new. Like it's our first time while we are in love.

I can't help but suck on her clit as I finger her. Her body is so beautiful. Her body is changing as the pregnancy continues, but she is getting more beautiful. I don't care if she isn't the skinniest or most fit. She is beautiful just the way she is.

She scream my name as her walls clean chits around my finger. I clean her up before crawling up to cuddle with hers

Marina and I are laying next to each other, our sweat covered bodies cooling down as we lay there.

"We sure have been more active lately." Marina comments and strokes my arms.

"We have. And I have enjoyed it." Marina sits up a little to kiss my lips.

"Me to." She lays back down on my chest.

Her breathing on top of me, her sticky core up against my leg. The sensation from everything.

It proves to myself that she is my soulmate.

As soon as the divorce with Nathan is finished, I'm proposing to Marina. To our daughter as well. I would like be to be married My the time Carmen is born. But who knows. Money can't exactly speed up a process like this. If only it could.

Marina's breath has slowed down, indicating she's asleep. My eyelids begin to fall. They soon become to heavy to keep up, so I give in. And fall asleep.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I got it done!! I feel very proud of myself for how fast I've been writing recently. You can thank my Girl for that.☺️☺️

Thank you so much for reading!! Please comment and vote if you enjoyed!!

Let's hope I can continue to write this fast.😂💖

Q: song the means so much to you and can't explain why.

Love You!!
-R