Chapter 4

Terrance Loves You

Marina

"Terrance!" The three of us look towards the door of our room. We see Imogene appear with Nathan in the doorway a couple seconds later.

"There you are!" She sees me and gives me a concealed glare. She slightly pushes me out of the way so she can stand next to her husband. Feeling the prejudice radiating off her, I slowly walk to Lana.

"So..." Imogene looks between the three of us. How Nathan is standing a friendly distance away from Lana and how I am standing a lovers distance from her. "Why don't I take the four of us out to dinner. It will be my treat of course." Imogene looks at Nathan and Lana. She ignores me like I don't exist.

"Mother." Imogene look eagerly over at her daughter. "Why don't the five of us go out to dinner." She gives her daughter a 'are you kidding me' look.

"I have a better idea, actually.." we all look over towards Nathan. "How 'bout I take just the two of you out to eat. So we can catch up on what's been happening since we last saw each other. My treat." I hesitantly look over at Imogene, she has a more appealed look on her face.

"Ok." Imogene tugs affirmingly on Terrance' arm. "And Lana." She looks over towards her mother. "Could you make dessert for when we get home?" She just nods with a realistically fake smile on her face.

The three walk out of the room. Imogene and Terrance walk out first while Nathan stays behind for a second.

"Please explain what happened in here  tonight. Both of you, please." He has a kind but pleading look on his face.

"Ok" I answer. Lana and Nathan's head shoot over towards me. A smile slowly appears on his face, while Lana is slightly surprise. He kinda hops/walks out of the room after that.

Lana closes the door after Nathan. She turns around and I can't decipher the look on her face.

"Marina." I don't like the feel I'm getting from her tone. The hairs in the back of my neck stand up. My heart starts to pound harder and harder. It's like Jack all over again.

I guess I wasn't aware of what I was doing, cause I find myself suddenly lightheaded. I see Lana reach for me and catch me.

"Marina...." Her voice is full of worry. My vision clears and I see Lana looking down at me with the most worried expression I have ever seen on her face.

"Marina... it's ok. I was just surprised. That's all. You're not in trouble." My heart rate calm down after she says that. Just the way she is holding me in her arms makes me feel so loved.

She must be able to tell I have calmed down, 'cause she cradles me and leans down to kiss me.

I have kissed her countless times these past five or so days. Her lips are so soft. It feels like they were made spicifecally for me.

She disconnects our lips by lifting her head and looking into my eyes. A feeling of lust courses through my body. A lust of want to pleasure her.

"Marina... I love you..." I interrupt her after she says that.

"And so does Terrance." Lana smiles at the mention of her surprisingly excepting father.

"Yes. Terrance Loves You Marina." I sit up and straddle her lap. I reconnect our lips to try and spark some sort of want in Lana.

I just really want to pleasure her. She always pleases me more than I do herself. And since I can't have any sexual kind of activity, I want to use this chance to make Lana feel more loved by me.

"Marina." I ignore her and try to continue to kiss her.

"Marina." She seems a little more urgent. But I really want to pleasure her.

"Marina!" She places her hands on my shoulders and pushes me back slightly. I must have a shocked look on my face.

"Please... you heard what the doctor said. We can't have sex for a few weeks. I'm sorry...." tears fill my eyes. She doesn't realize that I can make her feel good.

"What's wrong, babe?" I lean my head down on her shoulder.

"I know what the doctor said..." Lana keeps trying to calm me down as I start to communicate my feelings.

"I just thought that I could... make.. you... feel good...." I get quieter as the sentence goes on. She must now realize what I was trying to do.

"Oh Marina.." she embraces me tighter. "I'm so sorry.... I thought..." I quickly cut her off. She understands now, so I'm not going to let the misunderstanding ruin the moment.

I gradually lay her on the floor, with me laying on top of her. I let my hands trail down her slim figure, soon resting on her hips. I use my leverage to slowly bring my pelvis against hers. A moan escapes her lips.

I sit up to take my white t-shirt off. Lana makes an expression of excitement as she looks me over. 

I lean back down to kiss her again. As we do, she start to move her hands towards my clasp, but I am quick to stop her.

"This is about you, not me." Lana looks almost withdrawn.

I can't let her forget who this session is about. She thinks I am the shy and slow paced girl in bed, but she has awoken something in me. My dominant side I never knew I had has made its way to the surface.

And Lana was just about to feel the pleasure that comes with it.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Guilty of binge watching the entire new season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel...

Thank you so much for reading!! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!!!

Love You!!
-R