Chapter 13

Burning Desire

Marina

Lana is holding me close. My ring finger is tingling from Lana's kiss and the thought of her placing a ring on it. My stomach can't get rid of the butterflies flying around in excitement.

"Your heart is beating fast." I look back up at Lana. She has a soothing smile on her face. "Is that a good thing?"

I just hide back into her chest.

I always get embarrassed whenever something like this happens.

"The butterflies in my stomach won't calm down from excitement..." I mumble into her chest. Lana clearly understands, as she pulls me tighter into her.

"That makes my heart jump. Knowing you feel the same way." I force myself to look up into her wild and kind green eyes. I place my hands gently in her face. I feel my mouth widen into a toothy grin.

I feel a wave of courage wash over me, and I start to caress her cheek. Slowly reaching up, I hover my lips over her own. Standing on my tiptoes, I connect our longing lips.

It feels like something out of a movie. Slow and passionate.

Her hands gradually trail down my back, resting in my butt. I take that as a sign I can wrap my legs around her waist. I jump up, and she elegantly helps me stabilize on her hips.

It feels like she glides to the bed. Slowly laying my down, with her in between my legs.

The kiss continues to be delicate and soft. Soon, she slowly migrates her kiss to my jawline. I feel myself moms for the first time in ages. My core starts to ache, and that's sadly reminds me.

"Lana...." she looks up at me from my neck. "Remember..." A second passes before she realizes what I am talking about.

But she doesn't move.

"It's been two weeks..." I see the want in Lana's eyes.

"The doctor said three to four..." Lana sighs and her head falls into my chest.

"But you haven't been bleeding for over a week right?" I lay my head back on the pillow. She's right. My Burning Desire for Lana has only grown. And my panties are most likely visible soaked now.

I sigh heavily, my chest moving up and down drastically. Lana knows I'm about to give in. And I also feel her move her knee in between my legs.

"These past two weeks have been hell. You have no idea how horny I have been....." Lana looks up at me and crashes her lips so mine. The soft and sweet moment is gone, replaced with a more steamy and passionate one.

Lana trails her hands down my torso. Making sure she has a firm hold on my hips. Her knee is moving slowly against my center.

"Oh.... god..." my breath is hitching in my throat. Lana has already begun her journey across my jawline to behind my ear.

I feel my hands grab the sheets in ecstasy. At this rate, I could come undone any minute now.

Lana abruptly stops her knee and moves it out of the way. She slowly makes her way over my covered torso, kissing anyway through the valley of my growing breasts and rounded stomach.

She lifts my baggy band shirt to below my breasts so my stomach is showing. She gently caresses it and kisses slowly all over.

"Mommy loves you. And I love your other mommy. I feel a little weird helping your mommy feel good with you front and center. But I love your mommy to, and she needs this." I smile goofy at her small speech to our child. She kisses my rounded abdomen one last time before continuing to go lower down my body.

Lana lifts my left leg, so that it is bent. Kissing my inner thigh on my raised leg, she looks up at me with an expression you would only think be possible in the movies. A look of pure love, joy, and satisfaction.

She connects her mouth with my throbbing clit. My breathing staggers and hitches again in my throat.

My hands are immediately clutching the sheets for dear life. I've known how good her mouth is, I don't know how this is any different.

I feel her insert two fingers inside me as she continues to do her work with her mouth. I arch my back and let out the moan I've been holding in. I throw my head back onto the pillow. My body has a layer of sweat already.

I feel myself getting closer and closer. I feel my walls clench over Lana's fingers.

I feel myself release all over her fingers and the sheets and my body collapses back into the bed.

"La..." I try to communicate, but to no avail. Lana didn't do anything different from two weeks ago, so I find myself confused as to why this was more intense than then. I was already pregnant, so it can't be that.

Lana has curled up into my side at this point, and I have cuddled into her.

"No blood." I smile into her chest. But that doesn't mean I am completely healed.

"But it may not be completely healed..." Lana just readjusts her grip on me.

"And after how powerful that last session was, I'd be surprised if it still was." I feel myself just blush.

There was no doubt in my mind that I loved her, if only it continued to stay.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Meet Christmas!! I hope all of you enjoy the time you have either with family, friends, dogs....

Thank you for reading as well! Please consider commenting and voting if you enjoyed this chapter!

Q: favourite Christmas tradition you have.

Love You!!!
-R