Chapter 5

(You have to listen with earbuds/headphones in order to hear Marina's beautiful voice)

(Also, Smut Warning.)

Blindfold Me

Marina

I stand up and offer my hand. She slowly grasps it. Once she is on her feet, I reach for her lips. She leans down slightly to make it easier on my small frame.

I am quick to rid her dress. She looks at me with clear lust in her eyes, but I won't let her use it on me, it's her day. So I slowly move my lips to hers, a passionate kiss beginning.

I take advantage of that to slowly guide her to the bed.

Her calves eventually touch the edge of the bed. I don't let her fall onto her back like usual though, cause I have a plan.

"Lana." She looks into my eyes. "Do you trust me to do whatever I please to you in this precious moment we have?" She nods her head without hesitation.

I accept her yes and take her hands above her head. I lead her to one of the bedposts. Leading her onto the bed and up against the bedpost, I feel her breath slightly hitch.

"One second..." I let her go and quickly retrieve a couple bandanas from my dresser. I sit back in front of her and hand her a bandana.

"Are you going to Blindfold Me?" A cheeky smile is now on my face. As soon as I'm in front of her, I let myself kiss her wonderful lips and I slip on the bandana over her eyes.

I then feel for her hands. I use the other bandana to carefully tie her hands to the upper part of the bedpost.

I disconnected our lips after I know I have completed that task.

Now I slowly let my hands travel her body. She can only feel everything I'm doing, and that isn't good enough. I let my hands crawl up and take off her strapless bra.

She certainly wasn't expecting that, but her body shows excitement when she realizes what I've done.

"Lana." Her breath hitches again at the sound of my voice.

"Marina....." she almost moans out. I have barely even touched her and she is so unbelievably turned on.

I lean down and kiss her collar bones. That's when I start to trail kisses down her body. I kiss the top of each of her breast before going through the valley between. Her breath quickens as I pass her navel.

My fingers take hold of the seam to her panties. Agonizingly slow, I slide them down, making her wait. She starts to whimper once I get them off.

I look back down at herself. She Is dripping wet, ready for me. I slide a couple fingers through her slit to gather some of her juices. She eagerly lets out a heavenly moan.

I lower Lana's restraints just enough to let her sit down on the bed. I move one leg straight out and one bent with her knee up.

I slowly kiss my way up her lower leg. I feel her body radiating so much sexual frustration it could probably kill a more inexperienced person.

"Mar...." she moans. Pure frustration the silver lining of her word. I take hold of her ankle and kiss her thighs closest to her core a couple more time. I love teasing her.

I finally give in to her bodies need to release. I lightly blow on her red and throbbing clit. A high pitched moan escapes her lips.

I lightly press my free thumb over it and move it. Lana's breath hitches at first before quickly excellerating slightly.