Chapter 6

Jealousy

Lana

Marina and I thought it would be a good idea to shower. After that little... reandeavouz, we had to clean up awhile.

Marina let me take a shower first while she cleaned the bed. Who knows if the sheets will ever be the same again.

The warm water runs over my face and back. It soothing my muscles. I am gripping the side handle, trying to keep myself up. I don't think I'll be able to walk for a couple hours after that.

I finish up pretty quick and turn off the water. I ring out my hair and dry it with a towel till it's damp, then I wrap the towel around myself.

I open the door and see Marina just sitting in the edge of the bed, completely naked. She keeps looking at her phone for a second before she looks up.

"Hey." She has her old innocent look on her face. She places her phone on the bed and shamelessly walks up to me.

"Hey babe." She pecks me on my lips. Her hands lower, at my hips. "You were amazing." Blush creeps into my cheeks. She didn't feel any pleasure really, unless me feeling pleasure is enough for her.

She loosens the towel around me, then chucks it across the room.

"You look so much better without anything on." She traces my collarbone with her fingers before lightly kissing my neck. She is quick to get a moan out of me.

She turns and pushes me onto the bed before smirking at me.

"I think I left a mark....." she points her finger to where she kissed me just seconds ago. She is quick to seductively bite her finger and dissapears into the bathroom.

I sit on the bed still a little bit disoriented. I slowly stand up and make my way over to the mirror, and sure enough, there is a hickey as clear as day right above my collarbone.

Well, fuck.

I quickly get dressed and make my way over to Nathan's room. Gathering all my makeup, I start to cover it up. I have had this skill since high school. I have been giving many hickeys in my life.

I set down the brush I used to blend in the makeup. Finally really looking at it, I admire my work.

"Sorry....." I see Marina all dressed and looking a little guilty.

"Hey, don't worry." I turn around and take her hand in mine, kissing her knuckles.

"Okay.. I just got a little jealous." My couriosity as peaked a tiny bit.

"Jealousy over my parents and Nathan?" She nods her head.

"Yeah. You an Nathan could be romantic freely. Versus us, we have to hide our relationship." I kiss her knuckles again and snuggle my cheeks into her palm.

"As soon as we're married, we don't have to be. They can't make us divorce. We can run away together if they make us." I look up and a greatful smile is in her face.

"I would love that." Her smile makes my heart melt. I let my eyes travel down her body. I notice her breasts are slightly bigger.

"What?" She gives me an embarrest smile. I chuckle a tiny bit.

"Your boobs are a tiny bit bigger." She surprisingly doesn't blush at my comment.

"It's because I'm pregnant, Lana. Of course they are going to get a little bigger. And so will my sex drive." She adds the ending statement shamelessly.

"Of course." I stand up and place kisses on the top of her breast that is exposed by her shirt. She moans lightly. I let myself leave a mark. You know, for revenge.

"Lana! Now you have left a mark!" I can't help but smile.

"Payback." She just lightly kisses me with an amused smile on her face. She clearly reaches behind me and grabs the makeup I just used.

"Now work your magic." I take the supplies from her hand as I need them. Soon, you can't even tell that there was a hickey there five minutes ago.

That's when we hear the door shut downstairs.

"Lana! Marina! We're home!" Nathan yells into the house. He clearly is warning us in case we are doing anything even slightly gay.

We both walk out of Nathan's room and down the stairs.

"They will be inside in a minute." I nod back towards Nathan. I look into his eyes, and I see love and pain. He obviously will be in love with me for awhile. The pain will always be there, only numbed over time.

My parents walk in and distrupt my thoughts.

I look up and catch mom give Marina a concealed dirty look. That honestly hurt me.

"Mother," she looks over at me with a fake look of interest.

"Yes dear?" She folds her hands in front of her.

"Could you please be nice to Marina. Whenever you give her dirty looks, you are also giving them to me. It hurts me just as much to see you send them her way." Mother looks at me in shock.

Oh boy, another lecture for not being a submissive and silent women.

What a hypocrite.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Since you have gotten this book to 100 reads, I think you deserved another chapter!!!

Thank you so much for reading!!!! If you enjoyed the Chapter, make sure to vote and comment!!

Love You!!!
-R