Chapter 23

[you'll need earbuds to hear Marina's beautiful voice]

Daddy Was A Sailor

Lana

"Well, That was fun." The four of us are walking out of the diner. Marina and I holding hands.

"Yeah, it was." Marina comments. She squeezes my hand to calm my annoyance.

"Absolutely!" Nathan reacts almost too enthusiastically.

"Hey Florence?" Everyone looks towards Marina. "Could I get your number?" I see Nathan look at me surprised, then gives me a thankful look.

"Of course! Let me see your phone. You can just text me so I can get yours." I take my phone out of my bag that I brought and hand it to her. She hands it back almost immediately.

"Be sure to text me! I had a ton of fun!" We all say our farewells, giving and receiving hugs. With Nathan being slightly longer.

She enters her car then drives away. Nathan looks over at us with a more love struck look.

"C...can I ha, have her number?" He motions over his shoulder with his thumb.

"Of course, why do you think I got it in the first place?" Marina snaps back at Nathan. She takes his phone and puts it in.

"There you go." Nathan basically cradles his phone.

"Can we go home now? I'm pretty sure Marina is a little tired from today." Nathan reluctantly nods, while Marina places her head on my shoulder.

***

Marina and I are cuddled together. Our naked bodies pressed together.

The thought crosses my mind if Jack did find out about our precious angel. The horrible father he will be.

Then the thought of Marina's family emerges.

"Marina?"

"Yeah?" She cuddles into my side a little further.

"May I ask about your family?" Marina sighs heavily. I kinda had the feeling her family was a part of her that never truly healed.

"It's complicated." Her tone gives me the impression that she will continue.

"My parents divorced when I was young, and Dad left back to Greece. Lafina and I grew close after that. We did everything together. So when she went off to uni, I decided to finish high school in Greece while staying with dad." Marina is surprisingly staying composed while talking about this.

"That's where I met Jack. He wa so kind to mein beginning. Dad loved him. But mom and Lafi didn't." Then I feel her body quiver and her take a shaky breath.

"Now I know why.." she takes another big breath. "Mom hasn't spoken to me since the engagement, and well.."

I rub her back to try and help her calm down.

"Daddy Was A Sailor."

"Like your song?"

"Yeah. He left on a trip after graduation and never returned." Marina is grasping my body, trying to find an emotional hold.

"My family's fucked up.." That was the last thing she could get out before her tears fall down her face and breathing becomes harder to accomplish.

I curl her closer to me, in an attempt to comfort her a little.

"You've met my family. And surprisingly similar parental relationships. Mother hates us both, and dad loves you so much in just the short time you two saw each other."

Marina takes hold of me harder and nods her head.

"And when the wedding invitations are shipped out, we can hope your father gets one." Marina sits up, and a wave of deja vù hits me.

"I hope he does." She now has her beautiful eye illuminating smile plastered on her face. Her brown eyes totally have me lost.

"I love you, Lana Del Rey" she leans over and kisses my lips softly, as if it was our first kiss. Back in the backseat of my car.

"And I love you, Marina Diamandis." I place my hands on the small of her back as she straddles me. The heat of her skin radiating off of hers and onto mine.

Our clothes are already gone, and Marin is being overwhelmingly sensual and soft. Her fingers bouncing off my exposed skin.

It's the best feeling in the world.

Through the night, my mind keeps on going back to the comment I'd made. Her father getting a wedding invitation.

How that would need a wedding.

And that would need a proposal.

And that would need a ring.

As I touch Marina and she touches me, the thought of a ring never leaves.

While I curl my fingers inside of her, I imagine her the night of the wedding, her body lifting and screams of pleasure filling up the room and my ears.

While Marina's silhouette glistens with sweat in the moonlight, while she looses her fingers in my hair, I think about her as my wife.

And as she passionately pleasures me, her tongue doing what it does best. While my back arches high and my uncontrollable moans,

I plan my proposal.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Totally wrote this really late and while listening to Silhouettes Of You by Isaac Gracie. It's my favorite song right now. The vibe and everything inspired the second part of this chapter.

Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment anything that came to mind. I love reading them, laughing or blushing by myself while reading them.☺️

Q: favorite song right now (any song, not just Marina or Lana.)

Love You!!
-R