Chapter 40: The Engagement

Start from the beginning

“Niall, I told you Abigail is slimmer than me. You don’t have to pretend you don’t know because I know you do,” I say, and they both have shock written on their faces.

“And like it told you, you and Abigail are the same size. You are both beautiful young ladies who are slim and amazing.” Niall says, and I sigh.

“Um, Nialler, I just thought of something…” Liam trails off, this can’t be good.

“What?” Niall asks, curious like me.

“Um, Abigail is only 16 right? She can’t get married without permission from parents,” Oh I didn’t think about that…

“Well she doesn’t have parents or carers, so she can’t get permission. We are her carers essentially, so she needs you guy’s permission. Would you?” Niall begs me and Liam.

“I will, I know how much Abigail means to you. And she loves you to bits too.” I say, and Niall thanks me.

“Um, I’m not sure Niall.” Liam says, and Niall sighs.

“Please Liam?! You know how much I love her! And if she dies and I’m not engaged to her I’ll never forgive you!” Niall practically yells.

“Please Liam, can’t you see how desperate Niall is? Please for Abigail and Niall to be happy?” I beg him.

“Ok, whatever. I’ll do it.” Liam says, and me and Niall hug.

“Thank you so much Liam!” Niall exclaims. I nod at him when Niall isn’t looking. I mouth ‘don’t tell the others’ as well. He nods and leaves.

“Niall are you gonna get done in here or your room?” I ask, and Niall thinks.

“In here please? I need to get the ring though, in case the boys see it.” Niall says, I nod to him and he leaves. He quickly returns with the bag from the jewellers yesterday.

“Niall, put it in this bag,” I say, grabbing him an Asda bag (Walmart for American readers). “If you have a jeweller’s bag they will be suspicious.” He quickly nods, takes the bag off of me, and puts the beautiful squared box into the bag.

“You go first,” Niall says, so I grab my clothes, and walk into the bathroom. I have a quick 5 minute shower and wash my hair. I get changed into a white tank top, black leggings, black converses, a bow necklace and matching bracelet. I come out and tell Niall to go in. I go into my bags and look through my bow collection. I decide on a simple small leopard print bow. I do my make-up and Niall comes out.

“You look amazing Jadey,” Nialler says, and I thank him.

“You look good too Mr Horan.” I say, and he laughs.

“Soon there will be a Mrs Horan too,” He say, and I giggle.

“So, you two ready?” I hear Harry’s voice from the door. I turn around and he is standing there in his normal, black top and black skinny jeans, with black sneakers and a red bandana (That’s what their called right?).

“Yeah, we will be leaving in like a second once Mr Horan has finished with his hair.” I say and Harry laughs at how I called Niall Mr Horan.

“And once Miss Thirlwall has finished sorting out her bows.” Ugh, insulting my bows!

“Don’t insult my bows Mr Horan.” I say, and they laugh.

“Right, let’s go,” Harry says, and we all leave.  The hospital is a quick walk over the road and down a bit so we walk. We reach it within 3 minutes and all go in. Niall says that me, him, Perrie and Jesy can come in, for a few minutes and then change.