Updates || Sup Authorchan is back (is that how I say it)

Prompt: Continuation of the note and stuff

Requested By: All of you

A/N- I lowkey don't know what this is but also have a high want for this to be how it went 

=====

"That purple ass bitch-y grape can see how he goes against the snap of my fingers." Anna seethes while squeezing her fists in anger. Steve's eyes widen in fear towards the author as you tip your head to the side, finding a new respect for the short and seemingly weak girl. "Shut up, Y/N, I can practically hear you from here." 

"Whoa, what's with the sudden anger?" Tony awkwardly laughs. "Do one of us get stuck in space or something?"

"Don't even joke about this, Stark." Anna threatens. "I swear to Loki....oh my god Loki." 

"What is wrong with my brother?" Thor quirks an eyebrow.

"Don't even get me started!" Anna cries while turning away from the group, the tears gathering in her eyes. "This is all happening so fast." 

"As you can see." Fury rolls his eye towards the author. "Anna has an...experience with the incoming threat." 

"Like what?" You question. "What'd I miss in the land of people?"

"Too much." Anna shakes her head and bites her thumb. "Oh Spidey-boy!" 

"Obviously, my sister is just being emotional!" Clint states while waving the blonde off. "It can't be that bad, can it?"

"Can it birdbrain!" Anna hisses. "We don't even know if your children made it!"

"Excuse me, what?" He inquires.

"I don't understand." You tap your chin. "Shouldn't I have...I don't know...seen this?"

Anna stares at you in horror, almost as if asking how you could forget such a thing. You innocently shrug and she trudges over to you, beckoning you to lean over because of how short she was. Within seconds, your eyes are tearing up and your hands were shaking.

How could you forget Avengers Infinity War? Were you just so happy here, in the land of Avengers having good times, that it completely slipped your mind? You sniffle and wipe away a tear, trying to ignore the sympathetic glances thrown your way.

"What's going on?" Bucky questions. 

"We can't share it with you." You mumble. "But I loved your hair the most, Bucky." 

"Okay, this is getting weird." Scott awkwardly chuckles while holding his hands in the air. "Are you guys okay?"

"He just asked us if we were okay?" Anna laughs through her tears. "How do I tell him I'm not okay?"

"I knew my family was weird." Clint shakes his head. "Just had to be my sister that proved it." 

"Wait a minute." Stephen steps forward. "They're telling the truth. I saw it, except Y/N and Anna weren't there." 

"That means we kill Thanos!" You cheer. "Right?"

"Well, no." Stephen shakes his head. "But you become a key part in defeating him." 

"Tony, whatever you do, do not go into the flying donut." Anna orders. "Promise me. Peter, don't go either and Stephen don't get kidnapped by Squidward." 

"Isn't that saying too much?" You question.

"Probably." Anna gruffs. "But since I'm already on a roll, Banner we need to talk about your situation." 

"My what?" Bruce demands.

"Your friend." She states. 

"Anna, whoa, didn't know you had a thing for Banner." Tony jokes.

"I meant the Hulk get your ass out of the gutter you swine!" Anna orders while pointing a finger towards Tony. "Obviously Peter's mine." 

"Which one?" Quill raises his eyebrows.

"That's for you to think you know but actually don't." She winks before turning back to Bruce. What you mouth to Steve, who just shrugs in response. "Anyway, you need to get your shit together." 

"Hey, Anna, we talked about this." Steve whines. 

"Right, Capsical doesn't like shit." Anna mumbles.

"Okay!" You interject. "Why don't we start planning this. Obviously things are already different in this time line because we're all together. Maybe we can plan something that actually works and we won't have to have an Endgame." 

"A what?" Sam inquires.

"You wouldn't understand." Anna shakes her head before turning to you, completely cutting the rest of the group off. "What are you planning?"

"Well, I'm sure as hell going to aim for the head." You shrug. "And maybe make sure Quill is very far away from the situation." 

"Excuse me, why am I being attacked?" Quill inquires.

"Sh!" Anna orders. "Good plan, good plan, but what do we do about....you know who?"

"Voldemort?" You raise your eyebrows and she facepalms.

"No!" Anna cries. "captainmarvel." 

"Huh?" You mumble.

"CAPTAIN MARVEL!" Anna screeches.

"Oh, right." You nod. "We can just call her to join the dream team, with her help we can't lose." 

"Alright." She agrees. "The rest of you stay here and don't leave the tower under any circumstances, we'll take care of everything." 

"We're the Avengers, we're supposed to be-"

"Especially you, Tony." Anna interrupts. "I'm not losing you just yet."