Guess Who's Back?

Anna sits at her computer, typing away as if nothing else in the world seemed to matter. She got the letters that you sent, the ones begging for her to continue to allow her back into the writing universe to see the Avengers again and she did....she just never shared them with you.

Steve walks into the room with determination written all over his features, the other Avengers soon following a few paces behind him.

"Anna." Steve sternly states, only to be ignored by the blonde. "Annalyn Kate Bryson!" (Not my actual full name for safety reasons)

"Don't you use my full name Rogers!" Anna shrieks without turning around. "Or so help me I'll slit your god damned throat!"

"Anna," Clint sighs while kneeling down next to her. "You and I both know what's gotta happen."

"You're just saying that because you're my big brother." Anna mutters under her breath.

"Exactly. So I know what's best." Clint pushes. Anna sighs and rolls her eyes to the ceiling before letting out a long and loud groan.

"I hate when you're right." She mutters before hitting a few buttons on her keyboard. Clint smirks at the rest of the group as a light appears on the side of the room, you stumbling through the portal till you fell to your knees.

Slowly, you look up at your surroundings with a growing smile.

"I missed you guys!!!" You scream before rushing forward to hug everyone, hugging Anna last. "I knew you were getting my letters!!"

"You can thank me for her bringing you back. I always have had the upper hand in our sibling relationship." Clint smirks while bowing to you.

"THAT'S IT!!" Anna screams while standing and kicking him down, ultimately starting the famous Barton twins wrestling match.

"I got $50 on Anna." You smile.

"Me too." Natasha nods.

"Oh, you're so on!" Tony cackles.

"We're gonna win." Natasha whispers while leaning over to you.

"How do you know?" You whisper.

"I've been training Anna."

=====

BOM BOM BOOOOOOOM!!!

Yup, it's official. Welcome back readers! (I really need to think of a name for you all, so hmu with some ideas!)

Thank you to those to begged me to do this again, I probably wouldn't have started it without y'all.

Alright, come at me with yo requests so we can get this ball rolling!!!!!

-Author Out

Key:

Y/N- Your name
Y/M- Your Middle Name
Y/L/N- Your last name
Y/F- Your full name
Y/N/N- Your nickname
H/L- Hair length
H/C- Hair color
F/C - Favorite color
S/F/C- Second Favorite color
B/F/N- Best friends name
F/A- Favorite Avenger
S/F/A- Second Favorite Avenger
F/F- Favorite Food

If there are any new ones I'll put them in the author note before the imagine/one-shot begins!

Thanks for reading!!

-Author Out P2