Updates || You'll Know

Prompt: So many of you have been asking me to continue with the first (and last in previous book) chapter that was in this book. (Guess Who's Back). So I kinda wrote this lil drabble that continues right from where that chapter ended.

Warnings: Swearing maybe || Idk what the hell this is.
======================

"Ow." Clint whines as you hand him an ice pack. Anna smirks and wipes the invisible dust from her pants.

"Last time you challenge me, Bird Brain." She scoffs, Clint rolls his eyes. 

"I'm proud of you, Anna." Tony compliments while high-fiving the blonde. "You've really improved."

"Tony." Steve scolds. "This is not something we should be praising!"

"Oh come on, Steve." You sigh. "She did well! That means Anna can stop being a hermit on the couch and actually help out with missions!"

"Um, no, I'm cool with being a hermit." Anna raises her hand. "I don't want to...exercise." 

"It's not that bad." Natasha rolls her eyes.

"Says you!" Anna whines. 

"I'll help Nat train her!" You offer. "We'll run to all our favorite restaurants with Tony's credit card."

"Never mind, I am so cool with Y/N training me." Anna announces. 

"If you want to even be close to accepted on the team." Steve starts. "Then you will need to do more than eating and running."

"But that's all I am capable of doing..." Anna trails off. "Besides the whole 'cool author' thing." 

"Wait!" You shout. "Can you control others as well? Or is it just me?"

"That sounds so wrong." Anna snickers. "But yeah, yesterday I made Fury drop his sandwich and then cluck like a chicken for a few hours."

"That was you?!" Tony cries. "Oh my god that was the greatest thing I have seen since Steve in a tutu."

"That was the best." Anna chuckles. 

"Okay, you all can stop making fun of me-"

"Or that time when he wore Bucky slippers on Easter?!" Tony interrupts.

"Or the time that we locked him in a freezer with Bucky?!" You snigger. 

"Oh my god, I have an even better one in mind now." Anna tries to hide her smile. "Just you wait, Y/N, this one will be...legendary." 

"Guys!" Steve shouts. "No!"

"Steve!" You and Anna shout back. "Yes!"

"Agent Barton!" Fury's voice echos through the living room of the tower. Anna instantly stiffens up and mumbles profanities under her breath. 

"I thought we were hiding the Agent thing!" She shouts without turning to look at the man. 

"Not anymore." Fury announces as he stands next to Anna and you. "We have a problem, Avengers."

"Uh oh." You whisper. 

"Wait, so is my sister apart of this team?" Clint inquires. "Has she been hiding this from me the entire time?!"

"Yes." Anna shrugs. 

"We weren't going to tell them that." Fury rolls his eye.

"Oops." Anna mumbles. 

"What's the problem Fury?" Steve questions.

"We have a new enemy." Fury sighs while clasping his hands together. 

"Who?" You demand.

"He goes by Thanos."