Daddy Dearest (Peter Quill x SIBLINGreader)

!!!!!!MAJOR SPOIL WARNING FOR GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2!!!!!!

Prompt: You're siblings with the famous Star-Lord but of the two, you're abilities are stronger and your father knows. So he found you first

Requested By: No One

Warnings: Spoilers and it's gonna be a series

A/N- I had a dream and now it's coming true. This will also be on my shared Tumblr account with Meowlnir and Fandoms_Hero
==========

All you could hear were crashes, explosions, and voices. For not having heard anything for god knows long, this was definitely something you didn't want to hear.

But then a voice spoke out to you, it may have been yelling and screaming but...you recognized it. It was your brothers, the voice itself may have aged into a really annoying one but it was still him. You were sure of it.

Suddenly, your eyes fly open and a blinding light greets you along with a....green woman?

"Who the fuck are you?" You demand while quickly scooting away from the woman, the explosions temporarily forgotten.

"You're awake." The woman comments. "How is that possible? He said he killed you!"

"Who?" You demand and she points straight ahead. You finally turn to see the center itself. The thing that you only read about in books and whatever your 'father' had told you.

 The thing that you only read about in books and whatever your 'father' had told you

In the beginning, you had wanted to join him as well. Almost as if you were in a trance of some sort but then he revealed that he killed your mother, which (you guess) was what happened here too.

Flashback

"You could join me, Y/N!" Ego cheers. "Can't you see the possibilities?"

"I-I can see it!" You gasp while looking around, a universe surrounded you. Stars glowing and the planets thriving, your father's voice rings around you but you barely pay attention. Until something that's mentioned breaks your heart.

"It's a shame that I had to kill your mother and brother. The hardest part was putting the tumor into her brain." Ego sighs as your eyes suddenly go back to normal.

"What?" You question as your father looks up at you with an apologetic smile. 

"Your mother, and then your brother got kidnapped by thieves around this universe." Ego explains. "And I looked for him...but then I found you instead. Which I am quite glad about because you are the more powerful sibling."

"How would you even know?" You seethe. 

"Because I saw your brother before he disappeared for good." Ego shakes his head. "I couldn't see his power but I saw yours right away. Maybe you are the only sibling that this has worked on." 

"H-how could you?!" You scream. "You said that you loved my mom!"

"I said that to many people like you." Ego laughs. "But you're the first to actually work in this process."

"This process?!" You scream in anger while lifting your hands, a light surrounding them in seconds. "How...how could you?!"

Your 'father' rolls his eyes while waving his hand to the side, causing a white stripe of power to come through you. Within seconds, your body paralyzes as the stripe goes through it with ease. 

"Oh, Y/N. I was hoping things would be different." Your father shakes his head as you squeeze your eyes shut, willing your power to take control. As he continues to drown on about how you were his prodigy, your powers only grow inside of you until they come bursting out all at once. Time seems to stop as your father blows back into pieces and you fall to the ground. 

You cough a few times as the air comes back to your lungs, trying to will yourself to stand again but it only makes things worse when a bright light appears in your vision. Your father's voice being the last thing you heard.

"I guess I'll have to find your brother as well, you stupid brat." 

Reality

"Quill." You breathe.

"How do you know him?" The woman questions. "Ego said he told you that Peter was dead."

"Do you always believe a talking planet?" You sarcastically question while finally standing, the woman opens her mouth to reply but you shake your head before walking off. "Please, don't answer that." 

"Peter said not to let you fight if you woke up." The woman stops you. 

"He cannot tell me what to do." You scoff while crossing your arms.

"He is your older brother." The woman shrugs.

"By twelve minutes." You dismiss before rushing off before she could stop you, using your abilities to fly up and get closer to the fight. Closer to the man that killed your mother...and tried to kill your brother.

====

Hey guyssssssssss

Anyone want a part two? 

-Author Out