It's Not A Phase (Avengers x Reader)

Prompt: You're in a fandom

Requested By: No one

Warnings: Probably some swearing at Steve

A/N-
Y/F - your fandom

And you're about 15ish in this
=========

You were the youngest, and best (in your opinion), Avenger on the team. Everyone thought that you were the serious (boring aka from Tony) teen. When really you were the most interesting, but only a select few knew about it. 

Those select few were your best friends, the ones who cried, laughed, and died along with you. Yes, you all were a part of the Y/F fandom, and it had its ups and downs.

Bucky, Clint, and Pietro were in your fandom with you, so today when you were all watching your show live in full costume. Everything started going downhill when the other Avengers decided to come to your floor and check on you guys.

~~~

"Steve," Tony whispers while hanging his head in the living room. Almost all the Avengers, except for you guys, turned to look at him. "You guys really need to see this."

"What's wrong?" Steve quickly questions. Tony only shakes his head and gestures for them to follow him to the elevator. Everyone quickly gathers and squeezes together awkwardly. A few seconds later, they end up on your floor and your sobs ring loud enough for them to grow quite worried.

"OH MY GOD NOOO!" You scream as you see your favorite OTP die right in front of your eyes, Pietro and Clint only smile and high five. "BUCKY FIX IT!"

"I-I can't!" The super soldier stutters as tears stream down his face. "I...why?!" 

"Yes!" Clint screams, causing both you and Bucky to shoot him your best bitch faces. "Now our OTP has a chance!"

"It's never going to happen!" You scream as your door opens and the Avengers come into the room.

"What's going on?" Wanda questions as her eyes sweep over all of you, you shriek and jump behind Bucky so they couldn't see your costume....that was a little revealing. 

"It's not a phase mom!" You yell.

"I'm not your mom..."

"It's not a phaseeeeeeee."

===

I'm sorry

-Author Out