O'Death P3 (Steve Rogers x DAUGHTER Reader)

Prompt: You're a hunter, not one that hunts animals I assure you, with the famous Winchesters. Your family doesn't know anything, that is until you run into your family on a mission gone wrong. 

Requested By: dxxdylove

Warnings: Nothing much

A/N: I lowkey sneezed as I wrote this and a shit tone of zz's just appeared.
========

"We can't take them to a hospital." You hiss towards Dean, your eyes narrowed in anger towards him. 

"Y/N, we have to!" Dean argues. "They will not survive with just us taking care of them!"

"Yes they will! We have Friday and once Bruce, who had the least amount of injuries, gets better he can care for the rest of them!" You quip. "And then we can go finish our job!"

"Y/N, you know that your father isn't going to let you." Dean shakes his head. 

"He won't be awake to-"

"Hey, guys!" Sam calls, pulling the both of you apart from your argument. "There uh...one of them is waking up." 

"Seriously?" You whine. "Before Cas can get here?!"

"Really, Y/N?" Dean rolls his eyes. "They're your family, you have to get rid of the attitude."

"Jeez, I feel like you're more my father compared to Steve." You roll your eyes as you both follow Sam into the motel room next door that was connected by a single door. Sadly, you all were far from New York and you did not have the strength to teleport everyone else back. 

You walk through the door after Sam, Dean right behind you, and sigh when you see Natasha sitting up on the motel bed, her brows furrowed in anger. "Hi, Nat." You whisper, her head whips around to look at you. 

"Y/N?" She inquires. "What the hell is going on?" 

"You guys were kidnapped." You sigh while sitting on the edge of the bed, careful to avoid Clint's foot. 

"How did you get us?" She demands.

"There's a lot to explain." Sam shakes his head. 

"Then explain it." Natasha orders, her voice firm.

"Ow." Bruce groans while sitting up from the other side of Clint. He rubs his forehead and looks around in confusion. "Wait, how did we get out of the building full of blood?"

"Oh lord." You grumble while dropping your head slightly. 

"Guys?" Clint demands while sitting up. "What's happening."

Over the next few minutes, the rest of the Avengers woke up. Either groaning, questioning, or just staring off into space with confusion. Eventually, everyone stopped talking and turned to look at you, Dean, or Sam. Your father was the only one that hadn't opened his eyes yet. 

"Alright, you were kidnapped by d-"

"Evil agents." You interrupt Dean with a slight glare in his direction. "Agents that came into the tower late at night." 

"Really?" Clint raises his eyebrow and looks at you, then Sam, then Dean and back again. "I...they didn't look like it." 

"You were covered in blood and dying when we found you." You scoff. "I hardly believe that you'd remember." 

"Calm down, Y/N." Wanda warns. "We're just confused." 

"Cas is in the other room." Sam announces while forcing his phone into his back pocket. You sigh and push yourself to your feet, your eyes scanning over the group one last time. 

"Cas is our friend, he's here to make sure you all aren't injured beyond repair." You quickly explain, your eyes slowly drifting over to your father. "I'm sorry, but this means we have to knock you all out."

"Y/N, what do you mean?" Tony inquires. "My head already hurts enough."

"Don't worry, you won't feel it." You assure while raising your hand, a small glow appearing on the palm. "Just relax." With that, a light flashes quickly and everyone instantly falls back into sleeping positions. 

"Wow, you're getting better at that." Dean comments as Cas walks into the room, his coat flowing behind him as if a wind was blowing through the motel. Jack smiles and walks from behind him while waving at you enthusiastically. 

"What happened?" Cas inquires.

"Well, demons working for Lucifer took them and tortured them." You mumble while waving your hand forward. "I need your help healing them because I can't do it and then we need to come up with some sort of plan." 

"Plan?" Jack questions. "Why?"

"If Lucifer came after Y/N's family just to try and get to us, which is what we're assuming happened, means that he will come back." Dean quickly jumps in. "And we have to be ready, Y/N doesn't want them to know what's happening just yet." 

"Why?" Jack repeats.

"Because." You whisper as your gaze floats over your family. "They've been through so much already, I can have them deal with me almost dying everyday just yet." 

====

I'm sorry for the shit chapter lol

Part 4?

-Author Out