{Chapter 33}

Alyssa's pov

3 years, 3 fucking years and still Dalanie is missing. I have been more depressed the past 3 years than I have ever been in my while life. I've cut a couple times. But I have to stay strong. Cam and I go out every night with the others handing out fliers hopeing that someone will spot her. But she probably looks so  different now. Lets face it she fucking 4 years old now.

As Cam and I were walking threw a bad neighborhood handing out the fliers asking homeless people if they knew or saw her.

I handed the flier to a man holding out a cup asking for money. I put in a 5 and then handed him the flier with Dalanie's picture on it.

"I'm sorry if this is a bother, but 3 years ago my daughter was abducted and we have been trying to find her ever since. Have you seen or heard anything about this little girl" I asked the man tears about to pour out of my eyes. I guess Cam noticed because he then wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my arm to comfort me. It helped a little but not a lot.

The man just stared at the paper and then went wide eyed. I instantly perked up maybe he's seen her before.

"I've seen her before, do u want me to take u to her?" he asked standing back up

"Oh my yes please" I shouted turning to Cam we both had the biggest smiles on our faces.

"We're gonna get our baby back" Cam said kissing my forehead

"We're gonna have our family back" he continued

We followed the man for three blocks none of us saying a word until I broke the silence because too many thoughts were goign through my mind and it was giving me a headache.

"So um we never got your name" I asked the man

"Its John" he said showing no emotion

"Well im Alyssa and this is my boyfriend Cameron" I said with a little smile but it quickly fading once I see were we r at

"May I ask why you brought us here" I asked about to break down

"This is were your daughter is" the man stated walking closer to I guess Dalanie is

We stopped and my breath hitched and I couldn't I broke I cried and cried. Cam was crying hard to but was staying strong for me.

"No this isn't real... how?" I said putting a hand on her picture that was on her tomb stone.

"There was a girl with a guy that lived in the building that I was sitting in front of.