{Chapter 12}

Alyssa's pov

Why does this have to happen to me, everything bad happens to me. I have no clue what to do now Cameron cheated on me. I want him to be apart of the babies live, but he doesn't even know I am pregnant. And I defiantly can't go to school I will for sure get bullied and I will go back to my old ways.

I finally get back to my house and run right up to my room and slam the door. I am never coming out of here unless the house is burning down. I'm a total mess I then go to my bathroom to clean myself up.

I look like a raccoon even if I don't ware that much make-up. My eyes are all red and puffy and my cheeks are tear strained. I quickly wash my face and look at myself in the mirror. I knew this was going to happen. I knew Cameron never really liked me.

There out of the corner of my eye I see it. My best friend the one who eases my pain. My blade. I know I shouldn't do this but I'm going to.

I go over and grab the blade and come back over the wall and slide my back against it until I'm on the floor. I slide the blade across my wrist watching the blood ooze out. Then another cut and another I just kept going. It looked like a giant tic tac toe bored after I was finished. Lines after lines going every different direction.

I knew I couldn't cover up all the scares with bracelets because they literally go all the way up my forearm to the inside of my elbow. But really who cares if they see my scars. It tells a story, what has hurt me, what I have gone through. Sine I was 14. 2 years of pain. After I got all the good reviews on my YouTube channel I made 3 new videos and they all got good reviews as well.

I am now up to 700,000 subscribers. So now thinking of it. Why not I make a video of me telling my story. And show them. Show them my scars. So that's exactly what I did. I then set up my camera and everything else, and sat in front of the camera and hit record.

Hi guys, so umm I know I don't usually do theses kind of videos I usually do covers. Well I was thinking today why not do something a little different.

So today I'm going to tell you guys my story. And just to let you all know no one besides one person knows this about me. And I completely regret telling him this. But anyways here's my story.

So at an early age I was never really popular didn't have a lot of friends but I was young so I really didn't understand. Anyways my parents soon got separated and I didn't want to go with either of them. So I came here to California to live with my aunt and uncle.

And I forgot to tell you something that leads up to what I'm about to tell up. I did have a boyfriend and I thought I was in love with him. But we soon broke up. And my life kind of went down hill from that. I started to cut.

But ya and I came and lived with my aunt and uncle when I was 14 and I was depressed but it soon got worse when I went to school. I was bullied very badly. They would tell me to go kill myself and that no one would care. And I started to believe them. Suicide has crossed my mind many times.

But ya I've really been cutting for 2 years. Then one day I met this boy. He changed my life in a matter of minutes. When he sent me a goodnight text. It stopped me from what I was about to do.

And that day was the first day in 2 years I didn't cut. He soon found out about me cutting so I told him everything. He promised me that he wouldn't tell a soul, and he hasn't. We soon started dating and was the happiest girl ever.

But today is the worst day possible. I went over to Cameron's and he was kissing another girl. I ran away once he saw me. And now I'm here. And this is what I did. I said lifting up my arm to show my scars.

I did this actually 10 minutes ago so there brand new. And I was thinking to myself. Why keep hiding my scars wht but just show everyone. They tell a story my story. And that's what I did today. So guys that's really it give it a thumbs up, also subscribe and comment down below a song you would like to do a cover to. Bye guys I love you.

I said covering the camera with my hands and turning it off. Tears were steaming down my face.

I have no idea what crossed my mind or how this idea came to my mind. But started throwing my clothes into my suitcase. And other things I'm going to need. I had money saved for when I was older to get my own place. But it's coming in handy sober than I thought.

Thank goodness no one was home. So can leave without anyone knowing. But I had to say my final goodbyes so I wrote them a letter.

Dear family,

I just wanted to say bye. I'm leaving I can't stay here any more I hate it here. But I am not telling u guys were I'm leaving to but don't worry I'm Fine I have money. You can still call me I will answer. But I'm not coming back. I love you guys with all my heart. You can keep updated with my life by watching my YouTube. I love you guys again maybe one day I will visit you.

                love Alyssa

I set the note down on the kitchen table and walked out the front door, and into my car. I was still crying. I then started up my car and started driving. I knew where I was going. The place I've wanted to live at since I was little L.A. The bad part about that is to get there I have to pass Cameron's house. Hopefully he isn't outside but knowing him he probably is. Playing basketball most likely with Chris.

As I turn on his street to get to the highway I see him of course he's outside.

But he's not playing basketball with Chris. He's yelling at someone but I can't make out there face I'm too far away. As I get closer I see who it is its Kayla.

"I hate you why did you even come here your such a bitch" Cameron screamed

"You know you don't hate me, because if you really did you wouldn't of kissed back. Bye Cameron" Kayla said back and blew him a kiss and walked to her car.

I didn't realize I stopped right in front of them until Kayla started to yell at me.

"Oh look she's back, good luck getting him back because he's mine bye bitch" she said in he snotty voice

"Lis?" Cameron said turning and running to my car. I soon came back to reality and hurried up and stepped on the gas and sped off. Just like earlier today.

Tears and more tears they wouldn't stop. But I'm gone and I'm never returning.

**Author's Note**

yay update thx for the reads tell ur friends vote comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social media's

instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage

kik lyssadallas11