{Chapter 11}

Alyssa's pov

It's been a month since Cameron promised me everything that I asked him to. Our relationship was going well just has I wanted it to.

Right now I am going to the drug store to get pregnancy tests, because im late very late. I know we used protection I made sure we did, but I have been sick throwing up. And like I said I'm late. 

I felt wired going in there being a 16 year old buying pregnancy tests. The lady at the counter smiled then looked down at my items that I put on the counter. And her smile quickly faded.

I quickly drove home thinking what if I an pregnant what am I gonna do. I got home and quickly ran up to my room. I then went to my bathroom, and did as the instructions told me.

I waited and waited for what seemed like hours but was only 15 minutes. I did three tests. They all said positive.

I couldn't help but cry. I cried my eyes out thinking how could I be so stupid and let this happen. What is Cameron going to do, or say. I know he said he would stay with me no matter what. But I just have this feeling that something is going to go wrong. And my whole life will go back down the toilet. I knew i had to tell my aunt right away. She told me in the past that if this ever happened to me, to go and tell her right away and don't keep it from her.

"AUNT TRACY CAME YOU COME UP HERE" I shouted

My aunt didn't replie, all I heard was the sound of her feet coming up the stairs. I can already feel the tears starting to form in my eyes. I quickly wiped them when my aunt opened my door.

"Lis what you need honey, Are you crying?" My aunt said coming over to me and wrapping her arm around me and rubbing my arm with her other hand.

"I'm so so so sorry" I said full out bawling now

"Lis what did you do, it can't be that bad" My aunt said kissing my forehead

"Yes it is and I should of known better, I shouldn't of done it" I said getting up and paceing around my room chewing on my sweatshirt sleeve

"Lis just tell me I can't help you unless you tell me what's wrong!" My aunt said getting up and coming over to me and grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. I was done I just cried and pointed to the bathroom were the tests were.

My aunt followed were my finger was pointed, and headed to the bathroom. I went back to my bed and put my head in my hands sobbing. Just worring for what is to come next, is my aunt going to kick me out. Were would I live. I could live with Cameron but what if he doesn't want to be with me anymore.

My aunt came out with her hand over her mouth about to cry. "L-lis" is all she could say now crying. I was surprised i thought she would be screaming at me. "Are you going to kick me out?" i asked liftin gmy head up just enough to see my aunt.

"No we are going to help you through this. I made you a promise when you first moved in with us and i plane on sticking to that promise. Becasue I never break a promise." My aunt finished rubbing my arm. I smiled a little she did as well. "Lis the dad is Cameron I'm guess right?" my aunt said still rubbing my arm

"Yes. And oh my god aunt Tracy what am i going to do I have to tell him, but what if he leaves me what am i going to do?!" i said getting up and paceing around my room again.

"Lis calm down just tell him, I see how you guys are with eachother he will understand."

I shook my head in response my aunt then left. Left me alone with my thoughts, which was not the best idea becasue i started to get a head ach. I decided that i need to tell Cameron now. So i got up from my bed and brushed out my hairand put on my vans. i told my aunt that i was headed over to Cameron's but i just didn't tell Cameron that i was coming.

I turned right into his street and went all the way down to the end till i saw his big house at the end. His parents car weren't in the driveway. Cameron's car was and some car that i have never seen before. I didn't think much of it I just thought it was one of his friends.I walked up to his porch and knocked on the door. No awnser that's weird I thought to myself. I knocked again, and again no awnser. i started to get annoyed so i just opened the door and let myself in. "Cameron" i whispered yelled. No awnser I started to get scared big house anyone could be in here, and just grab me.

I seach the whole downstairs and came to the conclution that he is not down here, so i went upstairs. His roo was the last room you reach down the long hallway. As i got to his door i saw something that broke my heart. Cameron sitting on his bed with Kayla. You could tell it was her becasue of her fake blonde hair. Kaylas was stradling cameron, and they were making out. I couldn't say anything i was frozen couldn't move couldn't speak. I finally just ran away from what i just saw. Tears were already down my face I couldn't stop them they just kept coming.

I slammed the front door but i heard it re open and close again. And i stopped frozen becasue it could only be one person Cameron.

Cameron's pov

Earlier i was going to call Lis to see if she wanted to hang out but there was a knock on my door. So i went to see who it was. And it was the last person i wanted to see Kayla.

"Kayla what are you doing here?" i asked

"Oh Camy can't i just come and visit one of my friends." She said with a fake smile as she just entered my house without my permission.

"umm my girlfriend is going to be coming overe in a little so you better leave before she gets here" i said

"Oh i'll be gone. Come on i have something to tell you" Kayla said pulling me up to my room. As we got up there she was infront of me, and i was behinde her.

"So what did you ne.." She cut me off by smashin gher lips on mine. I didn't pull away instead i kissed back. don't ask me why i did i just did. I lead her over to my bed she was now stradiling me. I heard a soft whimper come from my door. I opened my eyes not breaking the kiss and look over at the door. I saw Lis, i saw the hurt in her eyes, i saw that i had broke her. Before i could say anything she ran away. I quickly pushed Kayla off me.

"What the fuck Cameron!" Kayla screamed

"Get the fuck out of my house out of my life don't talk to me you bitch" i said running out of my room after Alyssa.

I got out the front door and she just frozen in her tracks. I can hear he sniffling as I get closer and closer to her.

"Lis" I say in a soft voice racing my hand out to touch her shoulder.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME CAMERON" she screamed and swatted my hands off her shoulder

"Lis I-I'm sorry" I said letting a single tear fall

"Cameron sorry isn't good enough, so just save it" she said walking to get car

I was going to go after her but she sped away. All I could do was watch down the street as her car got father and father away.

What have I done

**Author's Note**

shocker srry for the long wait. but ya lol thx for the reads tell ur friends vote comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social media's

instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

kik lyssadallas11