{Chapter 13}

Alyssa's pov

I've been driving for about 4 hours now. Just letting the road take me were it wants to go. I soon see a sign that says

'Welcome to LA were dreams come true'

I guess I'll be in LA for a while. I get into the city and find a motel I can stay in for a couple nights. I checked in and the person behind the desk gave me my room key and I made my way up to my room.

I opened the door and the room was small but was big enough for one person. Soon to be two.

I put all my stuff into one coroner and lay on the bed. I felt my phone buzz.

Wow 62 texts and 91  missed calls

Most of the texts were from Cameron. I didnt reply to him but I just tested back my aunt telling her that I'm fine but I'm not coming back. I also didn't tell her were I'm at I dont want her to find me.

I just hope running away was the right choice. Actually I know it is its a start of a new life for me, and my future kid. And speaking of kid I need to make an appointment.

Cameron's pov

After Lyssa left I immediately went to her house. I knocked on the door and was pacing back and forth waiting for the door to open.

God I'm such an idiot. Why did I kiss her. What have I've done.

The door finally opens and there appears Lis aunt with tears in her eyes. What happened? Is it Alyssa.

"Mrs. Edwards what's wrong why are you crying?" I ask

"Cameron please tell me you have seen Alyssa" she said more tears coming out

"Well I saw her like 10 minutes ago and I came here because I thought she was here" I said getting confused

"She's not here Cameron she ran away"

"What?" I said in a whisper I was in total disbelief.

"Cameron please help find her. I'm begging you she really needs help especially how she is now" Mrs. Edwards said closing the door

I shook my head letting her know that I will, but what really confused me is why does she need help. Did she find out about her cutting? Or is it because of me.

Alyssa's pov

It's been 2 weeks since I've left and let me just say they have been the best 2 weeks of my life. I did get a job as a waitress at some fancy restraint. And I'm still living in the motel, and im officially a month and 4 weeks pregnant.

I did go to the doctors yesterday to find out the gender of the baby. And it turns out I'm going to have a baby girl. I already have her name picked out and everything. Of course with the help of my new friend Andrea Russett.

Yes the beautiful YouTube famous Andrea. I actually met her by accident the 3rd day I was here. We bumped into each other while shopping. And I mean literally bumped into each other.

We started talking I told her some things about my past just not what lies behind my bracelets. And she told me things we instantly became best friends. I also met her boyfriend and his friends.

Which I guess they call themselves O2l and there on YouTube as well.

I was taken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

Andrea~ hey Lis u want to come hang with me and the rest of  O2l for a while

Me~ Sure

Andrea~ cool pick u up in 20

I didn't respond after that and quickly went to get ready.