{Chapter 8}

Alyssa's pov

I was finally realesed from the hospital today and I was so happy. Right now I was in my hospital room waiting for my aunt to come and bring me clothes that I can change into and then I'm out of this place.

"Ready to go home Lis" my aunt said walking back in with a bag of my clothes

"Ya just let me change then we can leave, and is Cameron here?" I asked

"No sorry hun he said he had some kind of surprise for you, but I'm not really sure" my aunt said

I really wonder what Cameron's surprise is. With him it could be anything. The car ride home I just put in my headphones and stared out the window watching all the cars go by, the people on the street. Just ting in everything I have missed for a good week while I was in the hospital.

Cameron's pov

Today Lis is getting out of the hospital. I really did want to go with her aunt and get her out of the hospital, but I decided on doing a surprise welcome home party. I called up Chris and told him to bring some people to help put the banner up and all the other decorations.

Maddy and Emily came over to help me set up the decorations. while Sean, Robert, and Chris went to pick up the cake.

I was nervous for some reason. And I guess u can really tell because of what Emily said

"Cameron u need to calm down everything I'd gonna be ok she will love it especially because it came from you." She said giving me a reassuring smile that I returned.

The guys got here just in time because I got a text from Alyssa's ain't saying they will be here in 5 minutes. We got the cake ready and waited for the text saying they were here so we child turn out the lights and hide.

2 minutes later my phone rang.

"Guys turn off the lights and hide they just pulled up" I said looking at everyone

We were all running around like chickens with our heads cut off it was pretty funny actually.

We were all hiding behind the island they have in the middle of there kitchen and we heard the door open. I counted down in a whisper so everyone would yell welcome home at the same time.

1

2

3 now

Welcome Home!! we shouted you gold see the shock in her face, and that beautiful smile of hers formed on her face when logged around and saw me standing there.

I knew she wouldn't come over to me first so I went up to her.

"Welcome home beautiful" I said giving her a big hug and kissing her on the cheek

"You did this all for me, you didn't have to" she asked/said

"I know I don't have to but I did. Because I would do anything for you beautiful"

"Ok let's eat this cake" Chris shouted

Alyssa's pov

I was totally not expecting that when I walked through the door.

As we were all eating the cake witch was actually good even though I don't really like cake. I started to talk to Emily and Maddy. I found out a lot about them

Like they both go to my new school that I will be going to. And I think they actually like me. They didn't make any rude comments, or try to do anything to put me down. It felt nice to have an actual conversation with someone besides Cameron.

"I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship between us 3" Maddy said gesturing to us

The party kinda thing went on for a couple more hours till everyone had to go home. But of course Cameron stayed. Which I didn't mind.

"Do you want to go watch a movie in my room?" I asked him

He didn't say anything he just squatted down and said get on my back. I was hesitant at first.

"Come on your fine" Cam said reassuring me

I got onto his back and we made our way up to my room. He kicked the door open with his foot and layed me down gently on the bed. He then went to close the door and came back and layed next to me.

We just starred at each other for a few minutes not saying anything no one moved a muscle.

Then Cameron made the first move he leaned in slowly. Inching closer to my face. I can feel his hot breath millimeters away from my face. Until our lips connected. It was slow and sweet at first but started to get heated. By Cameron licking the bottom of my lip begging for entrance. I didn't grant him the entrance right away.

I could see him getting frustrated so I opened my mouth just enough so his tongue explore my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but Cameron won. Wow shocker. I started to feel Cams hand rubbing my sides, he was also playing with the hem of my shirt. I didn't want it to go to far so I thought it was time to stop so we both dont do something that we regret.

I pulled away and went over to the movie rack. Looked back at Cameron and asked him "which movie?

He gave me a I hate you look which made me laugh

"Your such a tease" Cameron said shaking his head

The rest of the night we watched movies It was the weekend so Cam just spent the night again.

I was starting to get tired so I rolled over so I was facing Cam. I nuzzled my head into his neck and kissed it and said "Goodnight Cam"

"Goodnight beautiful" he said and kissed my forehead

**Author's Note**

so ya 2 updates sorry it took me forever its summer im out doing things. so ya but today I'm not doing anything so expect updates on my 2 other books as well Back With the New, and Summer Time Sadness. thx for all the reads tell ur friends vote comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social media's

instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

kik lyssadallas11