{Chapter 6}

** Just so all of you know Alyssa got the blade from a her razor that she uses to shave her legs. So ya just to make sure you know because Cam did make her throw away all of her other blades** Also song for this chapter is All I ever need by: Austin Mahone)

Alyssa's pov

As i woke i was sore from getting beatin up last night and my thighs were numb from when i cut. After carefully gettin up and out of my bed i made my way downstairs. I forgot what i did to my hair unil i hear my aunts reaction.

"Lis what did you do to your hair?" she asked walking over to me and grabbing a piece of my hair in her hand

"Aunt Tracy this is how i want it, this is me except it, or don't bother to talk to me."

"I except it just we could of talked about it"

"Whatever" i said storming back up to my room

I sat there just crying i don't know why i am an emotional wreck. I decided to pick up my phone to see if i had any messages. And i did it was from Cameron. The message was sweet but i could of used it before stuff happened last night. I decided to text him back and ask him if he wanted to hang out after school. I got and instaint reply saying that he will pick me up after school. I was happy that i will finally be able to get out of this house away from people who don't underatand how i want to be.

While i was waiting for Cameron to get done with school i decided to start wright a new song in my song book.

Little girl terrified

She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal

A home is no place to hide

Her heart is breaking from the pain that she feels

Every day's, the same, she fights, to find her way

She hurts, she breaks, she hides,and tries to pray.

She wondera why

Does anyone ever hear her when she cries?

I was pround of what i just came up with yet again another song that describes me. Today i felt like maybe i should show people my voice, show them what i do. I decided to post a video on YouTube of me singing one of my oringinal songs Born to Die.

(Like i said before just pretende she wrote these songs)

I went into one of my desk drawers and found my camera and set it up. Then i got my guitar, and sat in front of the camera and began to start the vido.

Hey guys I'm Alyssa and this is a song i wrote it's called Born to Die. Hope you enjoy

I began to sing i poured my heart and soul into it i gave it my all like my life depended on it.

I was finished with the song and opened my eyes, looked at the camera then turned it off, i uploaded it to YouTube and just smiled.

I didn't relize that it was so late until i heard Cameron's car horn. I looked out my window and there he was smilimg as always. I put my index finger up telling him one minuet. I already had my hair and makeup done from the video so i just put on a beaine and my black vans, and grabbed my phone and headed out the door. I didn't bother telling my aunt bye or were i was going i was still pissed at her.

Cameron was now leaning on the passenagers side of his car with his hands in his pockets. He looked fine as fuck.

"Heyy" i said coming up to him giving him a hug

"Hey beautiful" he said picking me up spining me around

"Did you do something new to your hair?" he asked acting dumb