Chapter 6: Operation Bloods

Start from the beginning

Arriving at the shop, it was packed as usual but there was one empty space so i parked there. I switched the car off and got out, making my way inside the building. It amazed me how far we came from. This shop was just a little white place some years ago and look at it now. We really went from nothing to something.

"Yo you seen Jay?"

"Damm Key. I haven't seen yo ugly ass in years and this how you greet me?" she said and i stale faced her.

"Hi Krishna. How was your day? Have you ate? Did you get some dick to subside that dirty ass attitude? Nice to see you. Where's Jay?"

She laughed. "I always dislike you. But she ain't here."

"What you mean she ain't here?"

"I haven't seen her since yesterday evening."

"Did she say where she was going?" i fold my arms.

"No but before she left, she looked depressed and told me she was gonna take some time off."

"Aite man. Call me when you see her."

"No problem." she told me and i walk away.

Leaving the building, i was now in my car and making my way towards the house down west. Meanwhile, i was trying to call Jaimee. It didn't went to her voicemail but she hung up. I sent her a text telling her to pick up her phone and in couple minutes, she hit me back with the middle finger.

I shook my head and continued on my journey which was about a two hour drive.

Pulling up at the house, i got out and locked up, greeting the men that gaurded the door.

"Good morning sir." was all i could hear as i made my way pass everyone. It amaze me how loyal everyone stayed even after all these years.

"Omar."

"Sup."

"Where he at?" i ask.

"In the room."

"What he been up to?"

"Fucken out."

"Nigga what?" i laughed. Omar was that one person who always say the first bullshit that comes to his mind.

"Fucken out man. He was yellin' and buggin' out when they got here with him. Crying and shit."

"He good now?"

"Yeah."

"Them niggas ain't tryna ambush y'all for him?"

"Nah man."

"Aite." i spoke.

They opened the door for me and i entered, seeing Kenon laying on the bed while reading a magazine.

"Hey bro." he attempted to walk towards me and i step back. "I just wanna say thanks for lettin' me rest my head, and giving me food. I 'preciate it. I really do."

"Why are you here? What made you came back?"

He sighed. "It's a long story."

"Make it short." i told him. If i remembered clearly, his long storys are always short.

"When i left for the army, i spent 5 years before i ran off to Mexico. I started earning mad bandz and almost started a family when the bitch killed my unborn child so i killed her back. I served 20 years in prison and when i was released, her fam stole all that i have earned. I couldn't get a job becasue i had a criminal record so i started selling dope, and transferring cocaine from point A to point B. Got locked up again and the process kept repeating. I messed up my life bro." he sniffled and i rolled my eyes.