Goodbye

Kirishima pov
The morning sun echoed into our apartment, shining through the curtains and tinting the room in a blazing gold. My eyes adjusted to the unfamiliar light and I slowly took in the warmth that curved into my naked body and wrapped around my legs. Carefully I sat up, mindful not to wake my fiancé. I looked down at my finger, seeing the engagement ring that practically sparkled in the rising sun. It had been five months since the proposal, since the 'will you marry me?'. The words still hummed inside me, causing a small smile to spread on my somnolent face as I took him in. Took Kat in. A gorgeous storm, that's what he was. Bed-head hair spilt over the upper-half of his face, so peaceful. Lips that I could still feel the rhythm to, the power they held over me, parted slightly and delicately. After years, I finally could explore his face once more, not the boy's face I had fallen in love with, but the man's. I looked down to his bare body that was perfect in every physical way, not even counting the fire and storm and beauty that lay beneath the skin. Another part of him I got to explore again, to learn all over again; the way he moved and touched and tasted. "Red?" I looked up and matched his crimson stare with mine, as well as the gentle grin he flashed up at me. Another thing I had missed, the way he spoke and said my name and how he looked at me and smiled at me and- everything, I had missed everything about him. I was a fool for ever letting him go.
"Morning handsome." Leaning down, I grazed my lips over his, causing him to purr beneath my mouth.
"What time is it?" He asked, his fingers dancing on my exposed back.
"Eight-ish." I sat back up and watched him do the same. For a moment, we just looked at each other, something we did most mornings. It was as if we were making sure it was all real, and not some beautifully tragic dream.
"Well today's the big day." Kat's words vibrated through me. "I hope you've got your speech ready." His grin was almost feline. Grabbing his forearm, I pulled him into me before he could get off the bed. I cloaked him in my body, sharing my warmth as I kissed him. He rested in my lap, linking his hands together behind my neck and leaned into the kiss even more. I had teased him endlessly about how I was now slightly taller, how Kat hated it, most of the time. He certainly seemed to enjoy it before he broke our lips and simply just smiled at me and asked; "Are you nervous?"
"Are you?" I countered with a grin. With him on top of me, it took everything to not throw him on the bed and enjoy the morning with him, however unfortunately we weren't gifted with the time. If Kat felt the same, he didn't show it. He threw me a rude gesture.
"That wasn't an answer, Red. And yes, of course I am."
"Same. But I can't wait until I can call you my husband-"
"Katsuki and Eijirou Bakugou." We had decided on his last name only recently, only for the reason that Eijirou Bakugou sounded better than Katsuki Kirishima. I smiled at my soon-to-be name before quickly kissing him once more.
"Anyways, I need a shower, oh and a coffee."

Bakugou pov
I ran my hands through his thick red hair, allowing the shower water to run through my fingers. I let my eyes take in his body before me, a monolith of a man. Throughout the past few months, we had found it slightly difficult to keep our hands off each other, making up for lost time it seemed. Though despite us both offering up a free invitation to each other, naked in the shower, we both declined. We had a lot to do, and even though my whole being screamed to just get lost in Red, I knew better of it. "So Mina should be meeting me at Graywaka Castle at nine, and you're heading to pick up the cake and all that other stuff with Uchida at 11 right?" Red didn't let a single thing get past him, he wanted to make sure this wedding was perfect. I nodded, covering myself with body wash, then helping Red as well. Whilst my hands wrapped around his muscled thigh, he said, almost to himself; "Guests are coming at twelve, ceremony starts at one, oh-" his eyes darted to me, as did his hands on my hips. "I know it's usually the groom to the bride, but I don't want us seeing each other in our suits until the actual wedding begins." Of course, Red has been trying to follow the classic wedding rituals. For our stag-do, I took one group of friends out and he took another, but unfortunately for Red, we ended up all heading to the same place. Hopefully this little plan of Red's would be better executed. I just smiled against his neck, sending butterfly kisses over his adam's apple then along his jaw.
"Whatever you say."