Training and talking- 56

Bakugou pov
Explosion after explosion, each opponent fell. The heat on my hands was intense as I leaped from one to the other. In front of me were the remaining two enemies. I turned behind to see Sakura and Charlotte watching from the other side of the glass, looking interested. Wanting to impress them, I leaped in the air and did a flip before landing in between the two enemies. I grabbed their heads and after two small explosions, I had beaten them all. "That was awesome!" Yelled Sakura as the two of them opened the glass door and walked in the training room. "Aren't those hologram training bots great?"
"Err, yeah." I fumbled with my words.
"And what is your name?" Asked Charlotte, looking at me with warm eyes.
"Bakugou."
"Well you are pretty darn awesome Bakugou, and so is that quirk of yours!" Sakura laughed and Charlotte nodded in agreement.
"Yes, UA really has brought some great students." Charlotte said, smiling and tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.
"Yeah, we are pretty awesome." I said casually, checking the time. Five minutes until lunch.
"Ha, what a smooth talker! I bet the ladies back home love you!" Chuckled Sakura, lightly elbowing Charlotte. Surprisingly, I also found myself laughing at the irony of her statement.
"Speaking of which. If you do have a special girl here on the trip, please come to the Pride Festival, to show your support. It'll be so fun and we're raising money for lgbt charities." Smiled Charlotte.
"Err, I don't have a girlfriend. But can my boyfriend come?" I said, smirking at myself. I thought I was hilarious. I watched there faces evolve from slight confusion to bright smiles. Sakura then lightly punched my shoulder.
"Oh! We're so sorry! You just don't really seem the type-"
"To be gay? Yeah, I know." I laughed sheepishly. I wasn't usually good at having conversations like that, but it felt more comfortable to be with people in the same boat. Charlotte was slightly pink in the face and she pulled some round spectacles from her pocket and placed them on. It reminded me of the glasses I had, which I had been too embarrassed to wear, no matter how cute Red said I looked.
"Agh I really am sorry Bakugou, I hated when that happened to me, people assuming this or that and forcing things on you. I really should of thought better of it." She lowered her head as if to apologise. "But if you don't mind me asking, who is this boy?"
"Eijirou Kirishima, Red hair, always smiling, hardening quick-"
"Ah yes! I saw him training earlier, he seems lovely-" Sakura was interrupted by a loud voice that boomed through the building.
"May all students go to the canteen for lunch break."

Happiness swarmed in my body as I entered the canteen, seeing Red eating a burger. Sakura and Charlotte went to talk to the teachers', so I was alone as I made my way over to Red. "Hey Kat!" Eijirou yelled, looking up from his burger and smiling at me.
"Hey dummy." I smirked, ruffling his hair as I sat down next to him. On the long table was the rest of the class, who all discussed their days' so far.
"I got you your favourite sushi. They have so much food here it's crazy." He mumbled whilst devouring his burger.
"Ha, thanks. Anyways, how's your training going?" I asked, picking up a piece of sushi and eating it whole.
"Intense but fun. They've got this piece of equipment that can hit you stronger and stronger, and I'm seeing how much I can handle." He lifted up his shirt to show a couple of bruises. "But it's making my quirk even harder!"
"Sounds like you're having fun." I scoffed.
"Yeah, this place is pretty amazing." Red said, whipping his mouth with a napkin. "What about you?"
"Oh, I'm just going against bots, practicing my movement and how quick I can take someone down." I said casually. "But just as I was wrapping up, Sakura and Charlotte came over. They were like 'oh, bring your girlfriend to Pride to support the gays!" I mimicked, putting on an over-exaggerated British accent. "And I was like, 'oh I don't have a girlfriend but can I bring my boyfriend instead?'. They were like 'woah', I'm just so funny." I laughed, as did Red.
"You're the funniest person I've ever met." Eijirou giggled, I picked up on the hint of sarcasm.
"Oh come on, I can be when I wa-" I stopped bickering as I saw someone from the corner of my eye, making their way over. "Red, look." I nodded in the direction. It was Uchida.
"Ashido! We need to catch up!"