Note- 16

Kirishima pov
The only company in my room was the soft sunlight that shone through my window, and my music. I had decided to skip the past two days at school, just thinking about going made me sick. I knew it was not a very hero thing to do, but I couldn't with the school, or Katsuki. Even though I was miserable not being able to see him, I thought it was for the best. I currently wore my black t-shirt and some comfortable grey joggers. I checked my phone again. I had a ton of messages, Ashido, Kaminari, Sero. I was disappointed, silently hoping for a message from Kat. Even though I was scared he'd hate me, I still wanted to know how he felt.

I woke up from a nap and checked the time, 5:13pm. I hadn't eaten all day, but I still didn't feel hungry. I got up to stretch my legs; I walked to my desk. On it were a couple of sketches of 'Double Trouble', that ridiculous thing Kat had came up with. At the time when I drew it, I found it cute that he did that. Now I felt sad, looking at maybe one of my last good memories with Katsuki. As I passed the door I noticed something, a small piece of paper folded boyishly. I bent down and picked it up; I unfolded it slowly. It read out;
Red,
Meet me at the mall at 6.
Don't be late,
K
My pulse began to beat heavily. I didn't even think that I'd have to face Katsuki so soon. I read the note a second time, making sure it was real. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to go.

I stood, fresh out the shower, only wearing my boxers. I scanned my cupboard for something to wear. I really didn't want to go, I felt sick just thinking about it, but I needed to. So I had decided I wanted to look presentable, not some ugly mess that i had looked like for the past two days. I chose a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt and a thin, pink jumper to go over it. My trainers were white with pink accents on. I didn't usually were clothes like this, but Ashido picked them out for me a while back, telling me I looked really nice in them. The memory gave me a slight feeling of confidence as I grabbed my stuff to head out. It was only 5:30, but I wanted to be there early, just in case. As I began to make my way to the mall, I suddenly realised how drastically this could change my life, for better or for worse.