Introduction- 55

Kirishima pov
I had woken up feeling light and refreshed. Kat gave me such a wonderful night that still left butterflies in my stomach by the morning. It was short-lived due to Aizawa banging on our doors forcing us to get ready in ten minutes. After intense brushing teeth and changing of clothes we all left the hotel together, heading to the huge building.  Apparently the reason why the training facility was by the beach was because it used the energy from the waves to power it; giving it the name The Ocean Bound, OB. Instead of wearing our costumes, we had on our training gear to show which school we were apart of. Our class currently stood in the colossal shadow of the huge building. We were by the doors, where five other groups were. "So how many schools are coming all together?" Whispered Kat into my ear.
"Eight I think." I responded, looking around to see the remaining two groups walk over. Leading one of the groups was Spirit Shackle, behind him Uchida. Looking at him gave me a mixture of emotions, he on the other hand didn't even look at me at all. I still couldn't believe he didn't even recognise me. Reluctantly, Aizawa stepped forward to greet the remaining teachers, yet they were quickly interrupted by the front doors of OB opening. Two women stepped out with smiles. One had short pink hair, a small frame dressed in a well-fitted pastel pink suit, and a young, bright grin. The other had warm caramel hair, a slightly pudgier build and a welcoming yet small smile. She wore a brown knee-length skirt and a white top that had a rainbow wrap around the sleeves.
"Arghh! Hello everyone, it's amazing to see you!" Greeted the pink-haired one. "My name is Sakura, I'll be one of the organisers' here on your trip!"
"And my name is Charlotte, I'm also a lead organiser." She waved gently, a complete contrast to the woman next to her. I recognised her accent as British, a place I had always wanted to go to. The teachers then went round, quickly giving their names.
"Excellent, excellent. Now students, I know you've been kept in the dark about what's going on this trip, so we'll give you the schedule. Today it will just be intense training to really toughen up them quirks!" She thrusted her hand in the air enthusiastically. "Tomorrow will be training for half the day, and the other half will be small games you can all participate in."
"Yes, day three will be sparring in the morning, and the afternoon you'll have free time to explore the town." The way Charlotte cut in, I could tell that they were close. Both knew how to start and finish each others sentences. "Day four will be a small tournament, a bit like the Sports Festival." I turned to Kat who smirked at those words. "And day five will be a fun ceremony slash party during the morning and later that day-"
"It's the Pride Festival!" Cheered Sakura excitedly. Charlotte giggled slightly.
"Yes, we are allowing students to go and enjoy Pride. The two of us are the ones who actually run the whole parade." Charlotte said with a small, proud smile. It only just dawned on me, seconds before Sakura held Charlotte's hand and kissed her on the cheek.
"Yes, we do hope all of you will come!" Whilst listening to the excitement coming from Sakura, I turned my head and saw Uchida. His face had the expression of disgust as he turned to his friends and laughed. Next to me, Kat had also noticed.