Contradiction- 67

Kirishima pov
For a moment, I stood over his body in pure amazement. It was strange, technically I had always been the better hero, since I had gotten into UA and he didn't. However, it didn't feel like I had taken down an opponent, more like a tormentor. The success was because I had beaten my bully, not just an average hero. I then watched him as he rolled over, doing so as if he had no energy left; I suspected he didn't. Hearing Kat cheer from the crowd, I didn't look; this was a moment for Uchida and I. The white-haired boy sat himself up, his face wore an expression of pain, sadness, and disgust. "You- you-"
"Just stop." I said calmly. Even though my words were simple, it carried such an immense power. Neither of us really knew what I was telling him to stop, but we knew it was final. I stepped back, not helping him get up. Turning on my heel, I headed back to the waiting room; not expecting Uchida to follow right behind me.

"What the fuck was that!" Uchida screeched behind me. We were alone in the room, and I was surprised at him being there.
"What?" I turned to him, arms folded. Taking a couple steps towards me, he shoved a weak yet pointed finger in my face.
"You think you're fucking smart, don't you?" He spat his words. I wasn't going to let him talk down to me.
"No, you think you're good when you actually pretty terrible, it wasn't hard to beat you." Technically I was lying, but it didn't matter. "And what did you expect, I go to UA?"
"Shut up you fucking homo!" He yelled, screwing up his face. He didn't have enough energy to even come close in intimidating me.
"Why do you even give a damn about that! It's so arrogant for you to even have an opinion on my love life!" I could feel those words, those ideas that I had suppressed for years.
"You think you can march in the streets and kiss and hold hands and shit! It's disgusting!"
"Wow, I can't believe you, throwing stupid insults. How pathetic." I pronounced each sound of pathetic clearly and strongly. This caused him to snap, stepping right in my personal space.
"You're a faggot!"
"And you're weak!" I screamed back with the same energy. A couple seconds went by of us, just breathing heavily, filled with rage and passion.
"You know nothing about me." He sneered, stepping back.
"Actually, I know you're a homophobic, arrogant, self-entitled, two-faced lying asshole." I listed, counting each word on my hand. He just scoffed at me before erupting into hysterical laughter. "I don't know why you're laughing. You have to live the rest of your life like this, unless you can change. But personally, I don't think you can."
"Oh, and what about you? You'll have to live your life as a dirty queer." He smirked viscously at me. This is when I smiled.
"Well, actually I'll be Red Riot, an awesome hero, married to an equally awesome hero, Katsuki Bakugou. And people like you will be so irrelevant in our lives, I'll probably forget you even exist." I took a step forward. "You must be so insecure with yourself to hate on someone so much. It reflects on you, and probably how much you hate yourself." I took another step closer, he stayed perfectly still. The grin on his face was slowly melting away with each one of my words. "You hate me. You really fucking hate me. And you use all your energy, all your time to care so much about me, when I just don't care about you at al-" my voice had been cut off as Uchida grabbed my face and pulled me in, in for a kiss. He pressed his lips against mine, cupping the sides of my cheeks. My mouth was completely frozen as he held the kiss. It took me a few seconds to really react since a pure state of shock washed over me. Soon enough, the shock was replaced with immense anger. Pushing him off, I threw my hands down. "What the hell was that!"
"I- err- just," his eyes that were once filled with hatred were replaced with pure sadness, yet I couldn't feel sorry for him. "Just fuck off!" And with that, he had sprinted out the room, leaving me alone with a thousand thoughts and emotions. That was until the familiar and comforting voice of Kat entered the room.
"Umm, so why was Uchida running out crying?"