Part 28 - The Patch Up Plan

Start from the beginning

Because of them, we are not even able to talk and have to concentrate on our works. If it continues like this, then there's a high possibility that the situation can go out of control at any time. Hence we need to be careful and ready for any kind of outburst from my dear Sam Bhai and new found friend Arjun Sir.

As the juniors communicate with their eyes escaping the sight of the ACPs, they try to figure out what's wrong with their bosses and pray that time passes quickly so that they can go away from the ACPs under the excuse of going to the canteen for lunch.

   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°*°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

12:00
Lunch Time
ETF Headquarters
Canteen

" What the hell happened to them after we guys left yaar...?? Why are they in such a bad mood Rii???? "

Shree says as he runs his hand in his curly messed hairs

" Don't know Yaar... Everything was fine the entire night. They even slept together on my bed. Didn't even refuse or oppose once. And nothing major happened during the night as well. "

" Yesss Shree. Princess is right. It was today morning when we woke up, they were both already gone to their respective flats leaving a note for us to let us know that they went to get ready for office. Damini Aunty and Damsingh Uncle will be with all of our parents that is Mom, Dad, Subhordh Uncle, Savitri Aunty and Jenny Aunty for the rest of the day. They will be going for sight seeing all together.
I'm very sure that they don't even know that Sameer Sir and Arjun Sir are in such a bad mood. "

Ayesha says also equally confused as the rest of her friends

"  Guys I really have a bad feeling about this. Are you two really sure that nothing happened between these two. Because I feel otherwise. I hope that Sameer and Arjun's mood gets better. "

Sakshi adds on.

  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°*°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Same time
In Sameer's Cabin