-21-

it was the beginning of their bond blossoming again.
-
jimin and yoongi were currently resting on jimins sofa, 2 boxes of hair dye and bleach sat out on the coffee table in front of them.

pink and grey, jimin wanted grey meaning yoongi wanted pink.

but jimin had an idea, he wanted to swap the colours, he wanted to see what his baby would look like with grey hair, a bad ass side.

and he didn't hate the colour pink... might be nice to see the other with each others preferred hair colour, maybe better than having them their selfs.

so he proposed the idea, "yoonie..." he said while his fingers delicately played with yoongis soft hair. yoongi was instantly putty to jimins actions, he loved it when jimin played with his hair. "yes...?" he replied.

"why don't i dye your hair grey and mine pink!" he suggested, to which yoongi replied with a confused look and a slow shake of his head. "why would you want to?..." yoongi asked completely confused.

jimin shifted position to where he was sitting holding yoongis hand. "well i thought it would be nicer for me to dye my hair the colour you want so you could see it every time you see... me."

yoongi was clearly hesitant, he pouted. "b-but i wan pink..." yoongi whined.

jimin stayed quiet, while yoongi continued to mope. "do you want to have pink... or do you wanna see me with pink?" he asked, getting that image in yoongis head.

yoongi stayed silent for a moment. "you..." he whispered, thinking about jimin having pink hair made him happier than him having the pink. plus, it would be cute.

jimin smiled, "i knew it. plus... grey wouldn't be so bad on you." jimin smirked, yoongi blushed in replied.

they sat on the floor towels covering every surface possible, even themselves. jimin was running the bleach through yoongis hair, while he squirmed around. "stay still baby." jimin said slightly agitated, once yoongi flinched again jimin gave up, he groaned and placed on hand firmly on his shoulder. "stay. still." he said firmly, yoongi immediately stayed still, statue still.

"thank you." he huffed. he continued to put the bleach trough his hair until it was covered. "okay, my turn yoonie."

they swapped positions, so yoongi was facing jimins back. he got the second box of bleach and followed the instructions. then he started to put the bleach in jimins hair.

jimin shivered. "it's cold." he giggled. yoongi giggling too, "see!" he complained, "yeah ok." jimin replied, half agitated half joking.

bleach washed out and it was now time to add the actual dye.
they both were fidgety while the dye was being put through their hair, yoongi was worse though - to jimin anyway.

they showered -separately, the dye needed 30 minutes to set in properly- and the job was done.

they both stood in front of the mirror in jimins room, admiring themselves... and the other, mainly the other, eyes gawking and cheeks red.
all and all happy, jimin relieved yoongis turned out ok, the fidgeting could have messed everything up.
they exchanged complements and, maybe flirting - mainly jimin, yoongi being to shy too make a suggestive comment about jimin.

they didn't tell anyone about this 'mini makeover' so tomorrow would be interesting.

"let's see how people react tomorrow, but for now come cuddle yoonie."
-
inspired by the recent hair change.
have no idea if this chapter is even good?

tattoo shop | yoonmin On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara