-3-

with a sharp pierce to the ears the gun starts it's low buzzing, drawing closer and closer to the pale skin of yoongi. with each drawn out second the buzz gets louder and louder, more intimidating than before. it's all yoongi can hear now, taking over his ears and what feels to be his own heartbeat.

the adrenaline rushes like a wave during a storm, overpowering his mind. he feels a small buzz on his skin, it's sorta sharp but hardly like he thought. this false sense of security lulls him to relax, his shoulders releasing from his ears. a shooting pain rises from his skin sending a jolt of shock to his brain, hurt to his eyes.

he wants to tense up and scream and cry, lose control and hide. but a soft hand resting on his thigh calms him more than anything could at that moment. yoongi makes eye contact with jimin for a split second, his beady eyes large with tiny tear droplets round the rim.

"this okay?" jimin asks, referring to the hand on yoongis thigh, "a-ah, yes it's okay," yoongi replies, nodding. slightly embarrassed by the whimper like sound that left his lips.

namjoon snorts from where he sits, laughing at not only yoongis unfortunate slip up but at jimins new kindness. blackmail material isn't easy to come by for jimin, he's a steel machine. though, he feels a slight tad of sympathy for the boy under the needle; he looks distressed and namjoon wants to cry for him or look away but he can't, yoongis face is... mesmerising like behind the hurt there's broken plates waiting to be mended with gold.

a gift from the gods, the door opens sending a little jingle through out the parlour. a face of pure gracefulness, one taken time to be perfectly created by the ancient god of beauty. followed by two identical faces of pure silliness and youthful joy. a deep, loving smile rests on namjoons lips as his family huddle through the door.

he stands to take his loves into a tight hug, his mind drifted off from the heart-break-face of yoongi to the faces of his cherished loves. his family.

he's a sap, a stone cold, weird sap.

"hello to you too, namjoonie," seokjin greets, his cheeks all puffed out from the smile he holds. namjoons wants to kiss and pinch them constantly.

"you took the kids?" he doesn't mind, really. just, a tattoo parlour is never the best place for two young, troublesome toddlers to be. as of now, they circle in and out of their parents, practically merged feet; little giggles and hiccups of glee shooting from their mouths. the three year olds love to cling and clamber on namjoons legs.

jin nods, "yes i took the kids, you can see them right in front of you," jin winces as he sees the tight lipped smile namjoon gives as his daughter jumps right on his foot, "and now you can feel their pain," he chuckles wearily, smoothing out the wrinkles on the back on namjoons shirt.

"why?"
"cause..." seokjin mumbles, acting like he himself was a toddler, one being accused of damaging something, "we missed you," he looks up, cheeks all round, eyes glistening as they well up like a puppies and his mouth in a perfect pout.

namjoon groans, lifting up a child, how is he supposed to say no to a face like that? "i missed you too, i always do," he mumbles.

his husband lights up with a cheeky smile, fingers poking at his stomach and chest, "oh! tough guy kim namjoons a softie!!" he giggles, following namjoon as he walks - more like runs - away. he can't escape though, with one toddler in his arms poking him and the other on the ground running after, there was no getting away.