-14-

"what was your father like?"
-
[taekook]

taehyung woke up, as usual. taehyung rolled over and snuggled into jungkook, as usual. jungkook reacted by wrapping his arms around taehyung, as usual. however what wasn't so 'usual' was "so... i was thinking."

while they had early morning cuddles neither said anything as they just enjoyed the quiet of the morning but the faint heartbeats of one another was a comforting touch, it made them feel closer.

"so... i was thinking." taehyung looked up at jungkook, waiting for him to continue. "taehyung?" jungkook said asking for taehyungs attention. "i am listening, just waiting." tae replied, moving in jungkooks arms to a more comfortable position where he could also see the tattooed male.

"i was thinking... about looking further into having... kids?" taehyung scrambled out of jungkooks arms going back to his side of the bed gripping the duvet. "w-what?..." taehyung was practically shaking the idea never struck him that jungkook would be wanting to look into having kids. "baby? are you okay?" jungkook wondered, slightly on edge as this wasn't the reaction he was expecting. "taehyung!" he raised his voice after tae didn't answer the first time.

"a-are you s-serious?" taehyung gulped, "because... because! if y-your messing with me i swear-." jungkook reached over and grabbed taehyungs shaking hand, rubbing it gently in hopes of calming him. then jungkook intervened "no. i'm not messing, i'm serious. one hundred percent, i think- i think i'm ready." jungkook smiled, and pulled taehyung into a hug while said male sobbed in his muscular arms.

hours later taehyung had calmed down, but still had screaming out bursts, where he'd literally scream. jungkook was scared shitless the first few times but got used to it after the tenth time, and instead of being in shock he was laughing along at it.

"baby, i gotta go to work. if anything happens call me. okay?" jungkook said, kissing taes forehead while they hugged at the door. "okay, wait before you go... your serious about it?" taehyung asked for reassurance. "baby for the literal hundredth time, yes!" jungkook replied happily. "okay! bye bye, love you!" taehyung replied clearly giddy as he shifted happily on the spot, making jungkook laugh before shutting the door and going to work.

[tattoo parlour]

jungkook walked in, seeing three people. namjoon, -perfect- jimin and yoongi. he walked into the shop, went to the staff room to hang his coat then walked back out, going over to namjoon.

"hey jungkook! what's up?" namjoon cheerily said. "oh nothing much... just told tae i want kids..." jungkook replied, murmuring it all though. "huh? what was that?" namjoon said back, moving closer to jungkook to hear him.

"i told taehyung i'm ready for kids." jungkook said confidently, leaving namjoon in shock. "w-what? how? uh-." jungkook giggled "taehyungs reaction exactly... well after the crying and hyperventilation."

namjoon grabbed jungkooks shoulders roughly before hugging him tightly. "congratulations! that's huge." namjoon said excitedly. jungkook nodded in reply.

"he really wanted kids, and i was thinking for a couple weeks now. and last night... i had the most amazing dream about us with kids and seeing taehyungs huge smile. it made me feel more complete than i already am, which surprised me." jungkook said, looking fondly off into the distance while namjoon listened to him in awe, it reminded him of jin and his kids... and now he missed them, sadly jin was working while the kids were at daycare and namjoon was in no place to take care of the kids at this time.

"listen, jungkook. if you need any help with literally anything! call me, i have experience." namjoon was clearly excited as he used many hand gestures while talking, making jungkook snigger. "thank you, it means a lot." he replied to namjoon, patting his shoulder in appreciation.

while jungkook was sitting drawing, the door opened causing the four to look to who was at the door, it being taehyung. who looked sweaty. he couldn't drive so he must of ran.

jungkook quickly got up and walked over to taehyung, taking taes hands into his own. "you okay? i said call not run here." jungkook giggled.

"yeah, i'm still in shock, and wanted to see you."
-
i've wanted to write that from the start!