-19-

* 17 & 18 unpublished for editing*
those two chapters need a huge change.
to sum up; yoongi told jimin about his past.
*will try to get these edits out asap*
-

for the rest of the night they held each other tightly, jimin whispering reassuring words to yoongi as he melted off to sleep, jimin watched until he heard the short breaths of someone sleeping. then he fell asleep.

for the first time in their relationship, they woke up together.

curled in each other's arms, the sun shining through the light curtains of the living room while the two clambered on top of each other for comfort on the uncomfortable (for sleeping) couch.

the first to awaken was yoongi, much to his delight. he got to see his beautiful boyfriend in the most natural state, sleep.
yoongi questioned how jimin looked so prefect while not in control of his body or face, the low lighting from the morning sun playing into his beauty as it showed off all things perfect about jimin.

jimin shifted around until his eyes opened, then closed again. "yoongi, stop staring." jimin grumbled in his deep morning voice, yoongi turned red from being 'caught' and the voice of early morning, just awoken, park jimin.

he squeaked an apology before resting his head back on jimins chest, closing his eyes too.

noon. they woke up at noon. jimin annoyed as he promised to be at work by 10, it was not 10.
yoongi didn't have work today as he was actually on top of all his projects. he felt good.

they arrived at one, namjoon and jungkook were of course, furious. they asked why, to which jimin answered honestly, yoongi adding in apologies every so often.

while jimin was tattooing a client, the idea hit him. the connections coming together and his brain clicked, a lightbulb was born.

the client left, happy smiley and tattooed. meaning it was time to talk to yoongi. he cleaned up the tattoo station quickly then speed walked into the staff room where yoongi was currently drawing, a cute pout on his lips while he concentrated. jimin stared at him, a smiled on his face and mind clouded with the cuteness yoongi possessed. but he snapped out quickly, well after remembering what he needed to ask.

"yoongi?" he said while moving to sit down next to him. yoongi followed jimin with his eyes and once he sat down he hummed and nodded in reply.

"i think i know who you were talking about." jimin said, smiling. yoongi sighed. "jimin, you're so hooked up over this, why?"

the tattooed male took yoongis hand into his own, "because, well. i want to do something for your brother as he's done so much for you. and i think his old fiend is namjoon." yoongi smiled in return of jimins reasoning to his eagerness, gum and all.

"that's so sweet jimin..." yoongi said, softly. heart eyes on display all for one man. "his boyfriend well now husband, really reminds me of seokjin. and whenever i'm around namjoon i get a weird feeling of being around him previously, but i could never put my finger on it."

jimin hummed, thinking. "how about we just ask your brother?" jimin asked, yoongi nodded firmly. "i'll text him." yoongi said and went to stand up.

instead of texting he called, it was quicker and got the job done faster.

"hey hoseokie, i have a question for you!" yoongi said cheerily through the phone, as he was jumping excitedly up and down our side the tattoo parlour.