-12-

all eyes on them.
-
"jiminie?..." yoongi quietly asked while his head rested on his chest and legs were in between jimins while said males hand ran though yoongis hair, making him sigh in delight. "yes bub?" jimin replied softly.

"w-why do you like me?..." as a nervous tick yoongi played with the scrunchy that he always had on his wrist, each day the scrunchy complimented his outfit. jimin shifted yoongi so they were now facing each other, as jimin ran his hand down yoongis face. "what do you mean?" jimin giggled slightly.

yoongi looked down and sighed slightly. "i- well. uh." yoongi took a breath in then looked up, eyes slightly glossy. "well... when i was younger, my -my dad always said i'd never find someone who really loved me, you know... cause- cause i'm gay..." the sniffle at the end broke jimins heart.

the tattooed male took the soft boys hands into his own, "because... you're you." tattoo boy smiled. "you make me laugh and smile with the smallest of things... when you smile my heart skips a beat. being around you is when i'm happiest and when you touch me i feel so giddy. i've never been this happy with anyone, you, min yoongi make me, me."

yoongi was crying at this point, the tears just dropped down his face as his hands were preoccupied with jimins. however jimin let go, only to wrap his arms around yoongis body and pull him into a soft hug whild slowly rubbing his back and kissing the top of his soft mint hair.

minutes later yoongis cries had settled, but small sniffles were still heard. eventually yoongi lifted his head only to rest it on jimins shoulder.

"t-thank you, jimin." soft boy said while tattooed male smiled down at him softly. he was his everything. even after a short time, jimin felt happier he felt like he had more purpose to his life then just, tattoo people and watch them go but this one, he stayed. and he couldn't be happier.

but one thing lingered on his mind, a red light. yoongis father.

but, he wanted to make yoongi his. he wanted to know his happiness was staying with him, he wanted to make it official.

"yoongi?... baby?..." yoongi didn't look up he was to busy blushing, 'baby' his favourite nickname coming out of his favourite person. well second favourite person... hoseok had been there for him through everything.

"come on, look at me." jimin persuaded, yoongi looked up, their eyes meeting. "w-would you, uh- like to be my b-boyfriend?..." jimin winced, he was scared. he didn't know how yoongi felt about him... he just went out on a whim and he hoped it paid off.

yoongi was back to crying.

[meanwhile...]

"what do you thinks going on in there?" taehyung asked.

"i think we should just leave it." jin replied.

"he's missed so many appointments though, i've had to fill in for him!" jungkook complained.

"oh leave him! this never happens, and he's happy." namjoon replied, hitting jungkooks head.

[back in the staff room...]

yoongi had finally calmed down, and was now nodding while saying yes constantly, meaning yes, he would be jimins boyfriend...

...and yes, his father was wrong.
-
oh.... my god.
so last chapter i literally had 500, now i have 1k.
THANK YOU, omg!! it means the world to me. i appreciate you all so much, you honestly motivate me to write so much and i'm so thankful for that.

also, i actually am so proud of this chapter and i really like it. i think i saved it. also!!

 also!!

this ^^^ amazes me, thank you

this ^^^ amazes me, thank you. for so much, you guys are actually so amazing, and i'm not just saying that. from who have commented you seem so sweet and kind, and if anyone tells any of you otherwise, don't believe them, because you are great.