-15-

"yeah, i'm still in shock, and wanted to see you."
-
five days.
it's been five days since jimin last saw yoongi, he knew he screwed up.
he worked all those five days, covering up his emotions, keeping his mind busy. he didn't want to think about yoongi, the name itself made him tear up and emotions pour out any accessible exit. he was a wreck on the inside, but on the out he was stone cold.
of course the news about taekook soon to have kids made him happy, but the pain of the one he loved not being around weighed him down.
he wasn't an idiot and of course tried to contact him, but he was either hung up on or straight to voice mail, he even tried hoseok but that was a no hope situation. (A/N: ironic)

jimin had given up, he knew what he had done to mess everything up, he asked about yoongis father and from the response it was clearly a sensitive situation.
so as of now, jimin was waiting for yoongi to reach out for him, he would eventually... right?

he laid on the floor of his living room, sketch book thrown across the room in a spark of anger, his chest was heavy and tight while tears dripped down his face, to lazy to lift his hand to wipe them so they just dropped down onto the carpet.
his phone was in the kitchen on the island and he could hear it buzzing but chose to ignore it, what ever it was couldn't be that important.

when the buzzing stopped it stopped for a while, jimin sighed. he missed the ringing, the apartment was too quiet for jimins liking. the ringing of the phone made him feel comfort, oddly enough.

the silence and the loneliness was killing jimin, he just wanted someone to knock on his door, he didn't care who just someone to keep his mind occupied for five minutes.
and at this thought, the door was being banged on, softy he must say the person on the other side was trying but clearly it wasn't jungkook as the door would have been busted in by now.
his name crossed his mind, but shook off the thought. as if yoongi would be at his door, although it was awfully soft just like his has always been, soft... oh god, it was yoongi.

jimin stumbled to his feet, his head spinning from standing to quickly, he didn't care though he just ran to the door, hands out in front of him as if he was a zombie.
he unlocked the door in a messy style, missing the lock a few times but eventually swung it open, ah... he was right.
there stood a teary eyed yoongi looking back at him, tears down his face as soon as he saw jimin,  jimin being the same.
yoongi ran into jimins arms, which welcomed him immediately. jimins hand went into yoongis hair stroking it lightly while the other stayed firmly on his back. he kissed the top of yoongis mint hair. "i missed you baby." jimin said through the tears, ones of happiness, sadness and all the emotions he felt over the period he wasn't with yoongi.

"i'm sorry." yoongi squeaked, he pushed jimin away from him slightly so he could see him and talk properly. "it's okay, i was just worried." jimin replied, as he stroked the side of yoongis soft face. "it's my fault though, yoongi."

"no, jimin. i need to explain." jimin nodded and led yoongi by hand to the living room, where they both sat on the sofa.

"you mentioning my dad, brought back... horrible memories. i- i couldn't face them yet. i needed to think- but i couldn't around you. i'm sorry i didn't tell you, and ignored you for days... but i needed time, i needed to figure out what to say to you.

with out hurting... me."
-
i start school again tomorrow and i'm not happy. >:(
thank you for 4k reads!