-20-

"hoseok?!"
-
namjoon stared in disbelief, he had literally no words.
his best friend who made his life brighter was right in front of him, the person which when left made him feel dull and empty.

hoseok stood up in surprise, he was all fidgety and nervous, tears forming. it was the namjoon that saved his life, the namjoon saved his brothers life.
he owed everything to the man he sadly lost contact with.

they both moved, straight towards each other and into a tight loving hug, they missed each other. the emotions they both felt over took as the tears cascaded down their faces.

yoongi and jimin stood at the side, smiling. jimin was back hugging yoongi and he rested his head against jimins chest.

namjoon and hoseok broke apart, but namjoon kept his hands on the others shoulders.

"i-i can't believe... you're here?" namjoon said in a questioning tone he was stunned, completely shocked to the point where he couldn't form proper sentences.

"yeah, wow. i can't believe i'm here too! i wasn't told about this..." hoseok replied, just as dazed. "they." hoseok pointed at jimin and yoongi. "they... never told me about this. come down to the shop they said, you'll have fun seeing the place, they said. they didn't tell me the part where i'd see my best friend." hoseok joked making namjoon snigger.

"still funny and light, hoseok." namjoon said, remembering the past and good memories.

they caught up for the next hour, talking about all the time they've missed. namjoon telling hoseok about the kids and what jin does, of course asking hoseok what he's been up to for the past few years.

the bell chimes, and in came seokjin with the twins. the two males sitting on the sofa who were catching up turned their heads to the door, namjoon stood up and walked over. he kissed jin lightly and hugged both his kids lovingly.

hoseok stared in fascination, this was namjoon with the people he loved the most. this was the kim seokjin who constantly made namjoon smile, and the two kids that were -almost- mini versions of them.

hoseok felt like he could cry... again.

he stood up, showing his presence more. the family continued to talk and catch up, namjoon trying to tell jin hoseok was here but jin continued to talk about a petty customer, hoseok had no idea what was going on but he just watched with admiration.

yoongi peaked his head out the staff room and noticed 3 more people present, his eyes then shifted over to hoseok, still watching the family.

he coughed loudly then pulled his head back from the door so no one would see him. the four turned their heads to the source of the noise but found nothing, then seokjin noticed hoseok and audibly gasped. namjoon snapped his head to seokjin, he checked if he was okay to which jin replied to with a shaky nod, but lifted his finger to point at hoseok.

he let a sob come out his mouth then he ran over to hoseok hugging him immediately and sobbing into his shirt.

namjoon looked lovingly onto the scene, he held the kids in his arms securely while he watching his husband ball his eyes out on his friends shoulder, yes he was lucky. jimin and yoongi had popped their heads out the door and were now watching, while taehyung was still sleeping so that screwed over jungkook as he was taes pillow.

once jin had let all his tears out he let go of hoseok who looked like he shed a couple tears too. "i've miss you, hoseok." jin said voice full of honesty and sadness.

"like wise." hoseok replied, a smile on his face. he looked behind him towards the on looking family. "so... i've missed a lot, huh?" they both laughed at that and went to sit down, namjoon followed in pursuit, one kid holding each hand. they went and sat with seokjin, instantly talking again, like they'd never been apart.

it was the beginning of their bond blossoming again.
-
thank you for 9k!