-23-

"oh, jin and i are going out with taehyung and jungkook, ya know to talk about adoption."
-
[taekook + namjin]
-
"taehyung! hurry up!" jungkook yelled as he stood at the front door waiting for taehyung to be ready.

they were going out for dinner with namjoon and seokjin, to talk about the process of adoption and where they adopted the twins from.

taehyung was eager for the dinner, anything with the idea of children and he was there. as long as it wasn't creepy, that ain't it.
but of course, he was taking his sweet time.

jungkook groaned, "baby! it's only namjoon and seokjin! not the queen of england!" he yelled again.

"j-just a minute!" taehyung yelled back, he was in a panic.

jungkook checked his watch, they were five minutes late to leaving. he started walking towards their shared bedroom and was about to open the door until he heard a loud crash coming from in the room.

he was fully panicked at this point and barged into the room, only to find taehyung lying on the floor in a huff, a pair of skinny jeans half way up his legs.

jungkooks worries flooded away, and a giggle came out his mouth. "oh baby..." jungkook sighed, still giggling slightly. he walked over to taehyung and hovered over him, but still standing. "how was your trip?" he giggled, taehyung giggling too.

"fine, fine. just help me up." taehyung said, as he held his arms up and made grabby hands for jungkook.

jungkook took taehyungs hands and pulled him up. (insert euphoria jokes)

"thank you kookieeee." taehyung hummed and pecked the tattooed males cheek.

ah, he was in a sticky situation. he needed to get over to the set of drawers where his other jeans and such were... but, he still had the jeans stuck around his calf's... he could 1. take them off or 2. walk over with out taking the jeans off, dignity high and embarrassment low, or him just being to lazy to take them off then and there.

he opted for the second option, he started to waddle over to the drawers, hands out in front of him for protection. jungkook watched with a look confusion and hilarity, as he laughed at taehyung who started to go red with embarrassment.

"s-shut up!" taehyung huffed as he took the jeans off, jumping up and down on each leg while taking them off.

"come on, pick something and come meet me at the door." jungkook said while leaving.

taehyung eventually came out, a white button up top with low bows as ties on the sleeves, with high waisted checked black and grey trousers but wore black converse to style it down a bit, but his hair was styled perfectly in neat curls while his eyes were dressed with a glitter eyeshadow with light mascara, his cheeks lightly dusted with blusher and lips tinted pink.

he came out the room sheepishly with his arms crossed over his chest, he shuffled out slowly while looking down at the floor like it was more interesting than seeing where he was going.

but all jungkook could think was 'beautiful'.

"wow." jungkook said astonished. jungkook stared at taehyung with love and care, eyes shining in fondness and admiration. the elder held his hand out for taehyung to take, which he did, his light hand slipping into jungkooks larger hand with grace.

taehyung giggled, his face going red from jungkooks intense loving stare. "s-stop staring..." taehyung murmured, stuttering a tiny bit at the beginning. "anything for you, but that task will be difficult." jungkook teased causing taehyung to blush further, he then hit jungkooks arm with his free hand.

jungkook opened the door for tae, and let him go first, like the gentleman he is. he closed the door behind them and locked it. "shall we go?" jungkook giggled, taehyung nodded and giggled like wise.

they arrived at the restaurant, 15 minutes late, they saw through the glass doors namjoon and jin sitting at the bar, waiting.

they rushed through the door and straight to the bar to apologise. "hey, we're so sorry we are late." jungkook apologised sincerely. "this one made us late." jungkook chuckled and he pointed at taehyung who blushed and hit jungkooks arm again.

jin smiled, "it's okay taetae." jin smiled, "i was the same." he admitted.

"shall we go to our table?" namjoon asked, to which everyone nodded or vocally agreed.

they sat at the four people table, the couples sitting next to each other. it was light conversation for a start, until namjoon started the real stuff.

"so... adoption." namjoon started.
-
sorry if it's to long with nothing happening. :(