Chapter 5

*Bit of a filler, really.Kinda just explaining things and such. I'm a bit short on inspiration*

              You would expect Roulteim- the realm of shadow creatures- to be dark and gloomy, a run-down, empty kind of place. But it wasn't- in fact, it was one of the most advanced of the realms. Its  main city, Cortlire  consisted of many tall buildings, their sides two-way  black screens that broadcasted news channels from different realms and commercials advertizing the latest trends of Roulteim and vacations in Tantafar, the realm of sunshine and known for its calming atmosphere. The inhabitants of Cortlire milled about on the streets of the city, all Shadows like me. 

             In the center of the city stood The Onyx Forum, though every one knew at the Meeting Place. It reached high into the sky, 100 stories in all. The building had other buildings around that were also part of the Meeting Place: a college, a library, public swimming pools, and a mall. Inside the main building was a lobby on the first floor, a medical center took up floors 2-4 and stories 5 and 6 were used as information wards. The rest of the building mainly consisted of offices and the Consul. Underneath the building was a two layer deep prison; the most secured prison in Roulteim.

        The Consul  was made up of the more important people of  Roulteim, the commanders of the different dominions. There was one for each dominion: trade routes, traveling ports, the armies, agriculture, banking, education, health care, laws. These Shadows were the ones who controlled all of Roulteim, but they were only a small part of the High Consul, which controlled all of the realms. 

     Only one face represented Roulteim in the Command and he/she/it wasn't known for their face or their name, but rather only recognized by their aura. Course, not many would recognized their aura, either, seeing as they aren't supposed to show themselves in pupblic. They speak only through the lord mayors of Roulteim's cities. 

      They're basically the highest of the high in Roulteim, and every realm has a Representative Order for their realm; like how earth has The President of The World.As of this moment, the public doesn't seem to know that their Representative Order isn't where she's supposed to be.