Tori: Why are you after JP, Anna?

Anna: I'm here to call in a bet.

JP/Tori: A bet?

Anna: Yes. We made one years ago and now I'm calling it in! You do remember the bet, JP? Right?

Flashback

JP: Anna, when we meet again let's duel and the loser has to do whatever the winner says.

Flashback End

JP: I do remember. It was a bet that we made just before you transferred schools.

Anna: That's right!

JP: It really is nice to see you again, Anna.

[Anna blushes. Tori gets jealous]

JP: Well, I made a bet and I'm going to make good on it. Let's do this!

[JP and Anna get ready to duel]

JP/Anna: Duel disk, extend and set! Duel gazer, activate!

Computer: Augmented Reality Link established.

JP/Anna: Let's duel!

JP: Before we begin, what are the stakes?

Anna: If I win our match then you must become my boyfriend for the rest of your life!

Tori: What!

JP: That's fine with me.

Tori: JP!

Anna: What about you, JP?

JP: I win: we start out as friends and then see what happens from there.

Tori: JP, you better win this or I'll kick your butt!

[Anna sees this and giggles]

Anna: What's wrong, Tori? Nervous that I'll take him away from you?

Tori: No! Not at all.

Astral: Human love is such a peculiar thing and packs some serious fire power.

Turn 1-Anna

JP-8000 LP/Anna-8000 LP

Anna: Ladies first in this duel! It's my turn! From my hand I activate a spell: Upstart Goblin. I get to draw a card and you gain 1000 LP.

 I get to draw a card and you gain 1000 LP