Chapter 3: A Million Pieces

Start from the beginning

"Alright. Be careful." he said and i laughed, throwing my head back.

"You're so nerdy. I love you." i kissed his lips between my giggles and i felt him smiling.

"Love you too."

Pulling his pants, i pulled his dick from his pants and began to stroke him. When i looked at him, he was watching me and he seemed tense as well.

"Relax." i told him and he sighed after relaxing his shoulders.

"Okay."

"How do you want it? Extra slopping or not." i bit my lips.

"I don't know. Which is better?"

"I like it extra slopping." i spoke seductively and he nodded.

Kissing the tip of his dick, i then felt him flinch after i took him in my mouth.

Sucking his dick how i wanted and how much i know he will enjoy it. Halfway through, i had cum and spit running down my chin, hands and his dick, and he was moaning uncontrollably loud.

"Babe stop, stop." he tried catching his breath. When i wouldn't stop, he held onto my hair.

"Lemme go." i spoke on his dick and he groaned, letting my hair go. I saw his toes curled and knew i was doing my job perfectly well.

Soon, he came in mouth and i swallowed everything. It was alot.

Sucking off my fingers, i looked at how low his eyes were and how he was trying to catch his breath.

"You wanna kiss me?" i smirked and looked at his throbbing dick before looking at his face.

"I don't know."

"You don't wanna know how you taste?" i ask and he shrugged.

Scooting closer to him, i held his chin and pecked his lips before kissing him. He wouldn't stop kissong me so i know he loved it.

"Love you." i mumbled after pecking his lips.

"Love you too."

"How are you feeling?"

"...high."

"You look tired."

"I am." he said and i laughed.

"I'm going downstairs. You coming?"

"In a minute."

Getting off the bed, i used the bathroom before making my way downstairs. Since Will haven't ate this morning, i decided on making his favourite chicken bowl, that had thin pieces of fried chicken, sweet corn, lettuce, avocado and pasta with cheese. While making that, i was singing along to Bryson Tillers Cancelled while fixing a glass of fruit juice for him as well.

When i was done, i turned off the stereo and made my way upstairs to our room, after thinking he was gonna come down to me. I was basically down there for an hour.

Entering my room, my bubble gum was knocked out.

"Baby." i giggled. "Bubble gum."

"Hm?" he muttered but never moved.

"Baby get up."

"I'm up." he mumbled.

"Sit up then." I honestly couldn't stop laughing. He sat up and smiled. "You look really really tired."

"Tired? You exhaust me just now." he spoke with his mouth full and i giggled.

"I'm sorry." i straddled his lap after drinking some of his juice.