Chapter 42: Keep them open

Keep them open

Ariana's POV  

"We don't have to got to school today, you know." Jaxxon snaked his arm around my waist and rested his chin over my shoulder. He's been trying to convince me for hours now. I know he's just trying to keep me away from people's prying eyes.

Since Alexis is kind of a celebrity, he was in the news yesterday. Although the news only referred me as a 'school mate', the girl he molested, I'm pretty sure it's all over the school now. Hindi naman ako sigurado kung alam ba nilang ako ang babaeng tinutukoy sa balita, but I need to prepare myself and expect it. I've missed my classes yesterday and I'm not planning to keep doing that. Since Alexis has a good reputation in school, most girls at school will still believe he's innocent.

"Dito nalang tayo sa bahay... or should we go out on a date?" He suggested, kissing my nape.

"How about you get your bag and we go to school?" Turning around, I entangled myself from him.

His smile instantly vanished and replaced by a scowl. "Okay, but don't blame me if I ended up punching anyone who would speak ill about you."

"Jaxxon naman eh. People will talk, it's normal and besides, alam naman natin kung ano ang totoo diba? So please, like what I always tell you. Try to refrain from any violence. Hmm?" I asked, caressing his cheek.

"I will try but I can't promise." He said with a clenched jaw.

"Well then, how about I give you a reward tonight if you don't hurt anyone today?"

His eyes that was focused on my chest lit up as he looked up at me and smirked. Wrapping an arm around my waist, he pulled me towards him as he stared at my lips. "How about you give me that reward right now and I promise you, my fist will remain inside my pockets the whole day."
"Not a good idea." I chuckled, pushing his chest and crouching to pick up my bag from the sofa. "We're late—oh!"

Jaxxon slapped my ass and pulled my hips towards his front. My whole body froze as I felt his hot breath on my nape.

"Don't seduce me if you don't plan on finishing the job." He whispered huskily.

"Seduce?" We were just having a normal conversation a while ago and the next second, he's behind me with his hard manhood poking my back. How did I seduced him—oh right. The 'reward'.   I don't think we are thinking the same thing for the reward I am referring to is a gift for his birthday that I bought a week ago but I failed to give him because of the unpleasant events that happened these past days. I guess his mind is wondering off yo something else.

"Oh Jaxxon, I am not seducing you." I turned around and tried to step away from him but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me down on the sofa.

"That is exactly what you're doing. You're giving me these thoughts and then tries to leave me. That makes me crave you even more."

"Jaxxon."

"And the way you call my name, it's f*cking driving me crazy." Combing his hair in frustration, he closed his eyes and when he opened them again, they were even darker. His eyes were filled with lust and wanting while my body is slowly reacting to him. My own breathing became labored as we stared at each other. My hands are itching to touch his face and when I couldn't control myself anymore, I finally closed the distance between us, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him towards me.

"F*ck school." I whispered in between kisses. Jaxxon seemed fazed for a moment and then he recovered and he was kissing me back properly, hungrily.

He grabbed the bag that was on top of my thighs and discarded it on the floor. I wanted to complain because my laptop is inside my bag but everything was forgotten when he cupped my face and groaned loudly when I rummaged my fingers through his hair. I know Jaxxon loves it when I pull his hair and comb my fingers through it. Everytime I does that, he becomes more aggressive.