Chapter 40: An Arrow's Rage

An Arrow's Rage

Jaxxon's POV

Naalimpungatan ako ng gising nang may yumugyog sa balikat ko.

"Bro, wake up, you have to go home. You've been knocked out for hours."

Groaning, I sat up from the sofa accidentally stepping on the cans of beers that's been lying on the floor for hours. My head is throbbing and my eyes are bloodshot red from drinking.

"What time is it?" I asked with a hoarse voice to Denver who's picking up his bag from the corner.

"It's already past midnight. Binalikan ko lang itong bag ko, nandito ka parin pala. How many beers have you been drinking?" He asked, looking disapprovingly at the empty cans.

Nang hindi ako magsalita ay lumapit ito sa akin at pinulot ang phone ko na nakakalat sa sahig.

"Want me to take you home?"

I snatched my phone from him and glared. "I'm not a f*cking baby. I don't need a f*cking driver."

"Okay. If you say so. But you look so drunk."

"I'm not that drunk."

Opening my phone, I saw that there were five missed calls coming from Ariana. Four from seven this evening and one twenty minutes ago. I silently cursed myself as I tried to call her back. Her phone rang but she never picked it up.

"F*ck it." Giving up, I opened my phone again to check where she was. I heard they had a party after the pageant and I just wanna know where she is.

"What's that?" Denver asked while watching me navigate through my phone. "Is that a tracking device? You put a tracking device on Ariana's phone?!"

"Where the f*ck is she?" Instead of answering Denver's question, I took my keys and left the hideout. I was expecting to track her down from her house but she were somewhere else. It wasnt one of the bars and clubs in the city but she's in a secluded subdivision. I just want to see if she's alright and who she's with.

"What the f*ck bro?! A tracking device really?" Sinundan ako ni Denver hanggang sa makarating kami sa sasakyan. "Hey san ka pupunta?"

Imbes na sagutin ito ay inabot ko dito ang phone ko. "Do you know the way to that place?"

"Yeah, I think I do." Denver nodded.

"Then you're coming with me." I said snatching my phone back as we hopped on our own cars.

Ipinarada ako ang sasakyan sa harap ng isang bahay. Paglabas ko ng kotse ay saktong dumating naman si Denver. Lumapit ito sa akin habang tinitignan ang asul na sasakyan na nakaparada sa garahe ng naturang bahay.

"Isn't that Alexis King's car?" Sambit nito.

Tumalim ang tingin ko sa narinig. "Are you certain?"

"Well I saw him driving that one before, but I'm not really sure it that's his."

Hindi ko na ito sinagot at agad na kumatok sa pinto ngunit walang sumasagot kaya napilitan akong gumamit mg pin para sapilitan itong buksan.

"Man, that's trespassing! Damn, were gonna get in trouble." Nag-aalalang sambit ni Denver sa likuran ko.

"Hindi pwedeng tumayo lang ako dito at walang gawin. Ariana is inside this house with that f*cking bastard." I fumed as I enter the house. The thought of her being with other f*cking guy drives me f*cking insane. Did she have someone else? Did she finally forget me? No, I know her. She'll never do that to me. She'll never cheat on me.