chapter 77 | plane

Jaehwa's POV

Everyone was all ready to leave but there were still a few hours until we depart. Because of that, I let the kids and Jungkook stay in bed sleeping while I was cooking a breakfast for the family of the other members. So Jeongsan still doesn't remember about his birthday. Luckily since it was still a few days into the trip.

"Jungkook.. Wake up.. Baby.." I whisper in his ear. Since he didn't wake up, I decide to walk over to the other room to wake up the kids. But before I could do anything, I get pulled down onto the bed rolling down underneath him who was resting his two hands next to my head.

"Where do you think you're going?" He huskily says. I wasn't always such a sucker for husky voices until I heard Jungkook's. I giggle as he showers my face with small pecks.

"Hey.. You know.. Sooji volunteered to take care of all of the kids with Liam as long as they could get a room in our private jet." Jungkook starts smirking.

"Okay.. And?" I say making him pout a bit before smirking again.

"I know you like this. I know all your weaknesses." He mumbles before climbing on top of me and pressing his body down on me. I laugh as I comb his hair through my fingers.

"Jungkook. So what?"

"So.. You're all mine for two weeks straight. And I can't control myself anymore. Who knows what I can do?" He says breathing into my ear while running his hands up my abs. Yeah that's right. I got my abs back *smirk smirk*.  I felt chills gush through my spine. I stare into his eyes. What is wrong with this dude? How is he always horny? Someone needs to fix this guy. I gasp at the feeling as he continues to tug my bra.

"No one. And that's how we're going to keep it." I said trying my best not to moan but luckily, I manage to push him off of me. I leave the room satisfied about the way I left him. I clip back my bra on and walk into the room.

"Jiyeon-ah! Jeongsan-ah! Ireona! We have to eat breakfast before-"

"JEJU ISLAND!" They both scream running out of their beds. I chuckle at them before stopping them.

"Yeah. So we need to get you two dressed." I said. They both nod and walk over to their closet.

"I want to look cool like daddy."

"I want to look pretty like mommy."

"Okay then. Why don't appa and I pick your outfits?" I ask them as they nod. I signal Jeongsan to go get Jungkook. A few minutes, Jungkook comes into the room groaning.

"Make sure to pack your timberlands.." He mumbles. The kids stare at me to see if I did.

"Yeah, I packed them." I said. Timberlands weigh so much and I mean it's not much at all but when you have five pairs which two are kids but one is heels and the other two are normal ones. We're going on a trip, not moving. But Jeongsan didn't want to leave the house without it. Let's just say. Like father, like son.

I finally find a cute outfit for Jiyeon as Jungkook did as well for Jeongsan. It just so happens to be we both gave them glasses.

(Get ready for a bunch of photos)

Jiyeon Jeongsan