chapter 59 | wedding day

Jaehwa's POV

About a few days passed by since Jungkook and I last had sex. Like hormonal teenagers, after the first one, we got carried away and had done it two times again that week and again the following week. That boy has the stamina of a cheetah.

After that, we went to go shopping for the wedding. Even though we were busy with our own things, we had already sent out invitations. I got my wedding dress picked out. Jungkook know but hasn't seen me in it yet. Just his mom and my mom who tagged along with me.

--- My Wedding Day ---

I had woken up today making sure I got enough sleep but not too much sleep. My mom kept bugging me about taking care of my face on my wedding day. I got my nails done yesterday. I have a hair appointment soon then I have to get changed and I also have a makeup appointment. I have so much to do and they won't even let me see Jungkook. Apparently, it's bad luck for the groom and the bride. I find that hard to believe but we stayed in our own places anyway. The girls were coming over in about.. Actually right about now.

"Where's the special girl!!!!" I hear suddenly making me turn around. They rush over as I hold my hands up.

"Not the face. Not the face.." I said as they all laugh.

"Girll... You're getting married.. Aww.. Gosh. I'm tearing up.." Mirae says as she was already emotional due to her pregnancy. She was almost there and her stomach was so big now. They were twins. A girl and a boy apparently.

"Can I?" I ask as she nods. I bend down touching her stomach.

"Can you hear me, both of you? I'm your auntie.." I said cheerfully but trying to not say it loudly. I rub her belly as she gasps.

"What?!" I said panicking because I thought she was hurt or something. Then all of the sudden, she grabs my hands and stares at it.

"Your nails are so gorgeous!" She says as I smile.

"Really? They're simple though.. But thanks.. Jungkook's mom helped me choose." I said.

"Aw.. You two are just one big bundle of happiness, aren't you?" Eunji says teasing as always.

"Yeah, okay. But we need to go." I said as they all hurry out the door. We drive over to this company with the wedding arrangements as I got my hair done. Then the stylist came over with the dress. I change into it carefully. And after, I got my makeup done.

The girls were dressed as well, waiting for me

The girls were dressed as well, waiting for me. All of us were about to tear up looking at each other until my mom comes over pushing.

 All of us were about to tear up looking at each other until my mom comes over pushing