chapter 73 | second time

Jungkook's POV

Time went by so quick as everything else went by quicker. It has been almost three years with our whole situation. And Jae's stomach is so big right now. That's right. She's pregnant. AGAIN.. And she's almost due. I don't know when our baby is actually coming. (Sorry. I know usually the first baby is important. But I just didn't want to write her in labor two times.)

"Good morning, Mrs. Jeon." I say to Jae smirking who was now in the kitchen making breakfast. I've been saying that to tease her since a while ago.

"Hey.." She casually says as I was guessing she was distracted. I walk over a little disappointed of her response.

"Babyyy..." I whine to her but she was pregnant and I didn't want to bother her. She continues to cook without looking up once. I hear her whimper causing me to look at her over the counter.

"Hey.. You okay?" I ask receiving no response. She groans and starts to bend down.

"Hey baby.. Come on.. What's wrong?" I ask. And then I felt water on the floor so I rush over to the kitchen side and see her groaning in. Pain?? I panic as I knew exactly what was happening. And at least it wasn't like last time when she literally just screams out "AHHH!!!!! I'M GIVING BIRTH!!" in a park.

"Oh my god.. Jungkook.. My water broke."

"Are you serious?" I ask. She nods painfully so I carefully pick her up and carry her to the car.

"You're okay.. You're going to be fine." I said as I quickly drove over to the hospital. I was still in my pajamas but I didn't care. I call the doctor informing that we were coming. As I arrived, I instantly run out to get Jae.

"Just hold it in.. Okay?" I said as I didn't know what else to say.

"You want me to suck the baby in?" She says trying to calm herself down with a joke. She tends to do that but it didn't quite work this time as she was in pain. She yells and continues to moan as she was hurt. I run as fast as I could with her in my arms. As soon as I got there, the doctors came rushing over with a hospital bed. The doctor makes me let go of her and tells me to stay in the waiting room. I nod but sad because I wanted to see Jae. I walk up to the waiting room anyway. Then I realize I should call everyone. Due to the nervousness, I could only think of Taehyung so I called him. Three rings and he answered.

Tae: "Ay yo! What's up?"

Jungkook: "Jae's in the hospital now. About to give birth."

Tae: "WHAT?!"

Jungkook: "Hyung.. Can you come over? Please.."

Tae: "Yeah sure. Hold on. The main hospital right?"

Jungkook: "Yeah."

Tae: "Okay.. You want me to call everyone?"

Jungkook: "Could you? I'm too anxious right now."

Tae: "Yeah, I understand. Hang in there bro. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Jungkook: "Thanks hyung."

Taehyung: "Oh and don't forget to call the parents."

Jungkook: "Oh shoot. I forgot. Thanks."

*Beep Beep*

Jungkook: "Abeonim and Eommoni.. Jae's giving birth. Can you come over now?"

Jae's parents: "Oh my god! We'll be there in two minutes."

Jungkook: "Please be careful and don't rush here."

Jae's parents: "We know. We trust you. JEONGSAN! YOUR EOM-"

*beep* *beep* I smile listening to Jae's mom but I had to call my own.

My parents: "Hey! Jungkook?"

Jungkook: "Eomma! Appa! Come to the hospital now. I'm going to have my second child!"

My parents: "Aaaa! We'll be there!"

For a long while, all I could hear were loud screams from Jae. I kept pacing back and forth in the room as I heard loud footsteps from behind.

"Jungkook!" I hear Taehyung say. I see him carrying his daughter while Mirae was behind him with their twins. And behind them, were our parents and everyone else. And their children. Yep.. You heard right. Namjoon hyung and Naeun noona had a three year old daughter named Areum. Birthday, October 15 which was right before Jeongsan. And she was pregnant a while ago giving birth to a boy named Jihyun on February 22.

Jimin and Rosé had a two year old daughter, Ahra, who was born in April 4. Then, Jin hyung and Hana noona had a daughter, Haru, who was also two years old and born on May 18. Hoseok hyung and Hwayoung noona now have a two year old son, Minhyuk, and his birthday is July 29. Yeah.. I know. We had like a continuing line of pregnancies. I think I just realized how dirty us guys are. Now I feel bad for the girls. Oh well. Not our fault they're all so pretty. But Jae's the prettiest.

Anyway.. Taehyung and Mirae had the twins on June 16 and they are the oldest. 5 years old Hyuna and Hyunki and also their daughter, Sora, who was three years old. You know, now that I think about it.. We seriously have a huge family. Our group is ridiculously huge. I mean how many members do we have? Hold up.. Let me count. Okay, so we have BTS, so 7.. DREAMS so 5.. And then 2 kids for us. Jina couple.. 2 as well. Hwaseok couple has 1. Naeoon has a horrible ship name but anyway.. They have 2. Then there's Jirose with 1 kid. Then finally Taerae has 3. So in total.. It is?? Jesus! We have 23!!! Geez.. And then we include the parents and siblings.. Oh my god..

"Hey.." I said as I was sort of getting dizzy from all the thinking and pacing. As they got here, a nurse comes up to us, not giving us time to converse.

"Hi. Are any of you related to Jeon Jaehwa?"

"Yes, I'm her husband. And these are the parents of both of ours and our friends."

"Okay. Then you guys can go over to the room and see Mrs. Jeon." She says pointing at us. I nod and enter the room as I heard Jae's grunts. I could tell she was in pain. I went over so she could hold my hand. And I'm going to be honest, her grip hurt like hell.

"Jaehwa.. Come on! I know you could do it!" One of the doctors tell her.

"Breathe In. And out! Push!"

"Push!"

"Push!"

"Waaaaaaaa! Waaaaa!" I heard making me so happy to hear the beautiful cry of our new baby.

"Welcome to this world!-

-Jiyeon.." I say as the nurse hands her to me. I walk over to Jae and let her hold her first. As we cherished this moment and looked at our Jiyeon, everyone starts to enter the room witnessing this.

"Congratulations! You have a daughter!" I hear the doctor say.

"Sister!" Jeongsan who was two years old yells. He instantly runs over as I walk up to him scared he was going to trip as he was still trying to get a hang of running.

"And the Jeon family is complete.." Jae mumbles.

"Who says we're finished?" I said jokingly and she sighs tiredly. I smile at her chuckling as I dab off her sweat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why but maybe it's just because I love to fantasize a lot but do any of you like know what you want to name your kids?