chapter 29 | airport

Jaehwa's POV

I quickly change into this as I heard my mom yell, "It's almost 9 o'clock!"

"Coming, mom!" I yell.

Jaehwa

"Jungkook, you ready to go?" I ask as he nods. He was dressed like this.

 He was dressed like this

Jungkook

"I love you guys so much. It was so good to see you again. Ugh.. I wish I could stay longer." I say pouting and hoping they would tell me to stay.

"Well, you can't. You have to stay with Jungkook." My mom says shrugging her shoulders.

"We had a lot of fun too. Jungkook, please take good care of her. I leave her in your care." My dad says.

"Okay let's go." Jungkook says as he puts his arm around my shoulder. I mean either way, he only thinks of me as a friend. We walk over to the car and the driver starts to leave. I look back and see my parents waving so I open the window waving my hand hoping they saw it.

"Anyway, we have to go pick up Jimin." He says.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." We drive to this nearby store where Jimin said he was going to meet us. He wasn't outside so I'm assuming he wasn't here yet or inside the store.

"I'll go check." I say as I needed to get a few things anyway. I went in and saw Jimin buying snacks.

"I need them on the way there." He says as he notices me. I nod and got what I needed. I grab a big water bottle and some gum. Just in case, I get bored. I buy them as Jimin and I both head out. We see Jungkook and the driver waiting as Jimin hurries to put his stuff in the trunk. We all settle in as the car starts driving again.

We reach the airport. As soon as we got out, there were a lot of people. And I didn't know that ALL OF THEM were fans. 'Wow, BTS must be so famous!' Was the first thing I thought of until I heard a big group calling my name. Three of us walked as bodyguards surrounded all around us.

--- Time Skip ---

"We finally landed!" I say as we were already on our way out to get on a taxi.

"So, why'd you come along this time?" Jimin asks.

"Oh.. Jungkook invited me. And I mean since I caused him trouble when my parents were questioning him at the house, I knew I had to repay him somehow. And plus, I had already accepted to go. And he had a ticket already so what was the use?" I said as Jimin just smiles and nods.

"Well then. You better get going then." He says saying nothing else but that. A taxi came by so I got in with Jungkook following as Jimin held the door. Why would he want me gone so quick? Oh whatever. I guess he wanted me to hurry because he's just a generous and kind person. Without saying anything else throughout the whole ride, the taxi driver finally reached the house. The building was painted gray and it had a very pretty entrance.

"My son! Honey, Kookie is back!" She says yelling towards the inside

"My son! Honey, Kookie is back!" She says yelling towards the inside. Which I am assuming Jungkook's father is here.

"Dad." Jungkook says as a quite a handsome man, appears. Wow.. He looks at me as both parents don't seem as surprised as my mom did when she opened the door.

"Oh sweetheart. You're here. We were expecting you. It's so nice to finally meet you.", She says which kind of confused me. "So she's the girl you're always talking about whenever you call." She says as Jungkook looks away.

"Mom! Don't embarrass me."

"Okay, okay. Well, come on in." She says.

"Did you tell them I was coming over?", I whispered to Jungkook, as we entered. He nods as I talk again. "Wait. I should go get my hotel room first." I say to him and he chuckles.

"We already have a place for you to stay." His mom says which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" I say trying to be polite. Jungkook snickered at me, making me look up at him.

"Yes. Jungkook, why don't you go show her the room?" She says as he just nods. The next thing I know, I'm following Jungkook up the stairs while he held my luggage.

 The next thing I know, I'm following Jungkook up the stairs while he held my luggage

"Here is your room." He says as there was this clean room with a bed. It was really nice.

"I'll be next door if you need anything." He says.

"Ok tour is done! Let's GO GO GO!" He says showing me his bunny teeth then running out of the room straight after. I chuckle as I run after him.

"I can't tell if you guys are grown up or you're kids." His father says, chuckling. I laugh along with him, smiling.

"What time is it, sweetie?" His father says to Jungkook's mother but I'm assuming she couldn't hear so I grab my phone out of my back pocket and see the time.

"It's 7:29, sir." I say.

"Thanks sweets. Oh and you don't have to be so polite. I want you to be comfortable in staying here." He says.

"Okay.. Better for me.." I say, giving him a big smile. His dad seems to have been satisfied with my answer since he smiled and continued to, while reading his book.

"Jungkook, I'm going to go unpack, okay?"

"Yeah sure. Do you need help?"

"Sure. Why not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~