chapter 56 | truth or dare

Jaehwa's POV

Naeun's timer goes off. I was about to let go but Jungkook still continues on. Everyone was just staring at us. He uses his strength to try and restrain me from moving but I pull away anyway. I grab his hair messing it up.

"Yah! We're done!" I say and he giggles as if we didn't just make out in front of everyone right now. We look over to everyone's reaction to see all of them looking shocked.

"Anyyyywaayyy.." Naeun starts.

"Oh right. My turn. Uhh.. Truth or dare, Jimin." Jungkook says.

"Dare."

"Alright.. I was going to be nice today but now that I found out you have a girlfriend..." Jungkook starts as Jimin gulps loudly.

"Lick whip cream off her stomach." I run out of the room to get whip cream. I come back with it as Rosé is already laid down. I'm surprised they actual convinced her to do it. I swirl it on her stomach as Jimin bends down next to her. He starts at the top of the swirl as he brings himself down. Everyone was very amused by this as we surrounded them. He licks all of it with not a spot left behind like it was nothing. I look at them impressed. They both giggle as we all went back to the circle.

"Okay. Pretty good.." Namjoon says.

"Okay then.. Truth or dare, Eunji." Jimin says.

"Truth."

"What do you find so attractive in Yoongi?" Jimin says.

"Where's the hyung?" Yoongi says insulted but Jimin ignores him.

"Um..." Eunji looks up at the ceiling to think for a bit.

"I love everything about him. He likes sleeping so we just cuddle sometimes. But when I want to stay up for the night, he takes it seriously and stays with me. It's mostly his personality. It just so happened to be, he is a very handsome guy." Eunji says making Yoongi shows his gummy smile. All of us were in awe of her words as we look at them as if we're looking at a cute puppy.

"Truth or dare, Rosé."

"Umm.. Dare? No. Truth. Wait... Yeah, truth." She says making us chuckle.

"Okay. How many exes do you have? I mean come on.. You can do so much better than that, girl..." Eunji says making everyone except for Jimin to laugh. Jimin scoffs looking offended.

"Well.. I've only dated Jimin." She says shocking all of us. "I never have had, including the Blackpink members, (Hehe.. Not anymore.. Kai and Jennie RIP. Sorry, back to the story.) any love experiences and so we would always watch romance kdramas just so we can hold on to each other and squeal like fangirls. But then I met Jimin, and it was like, all of the sudden, I knew what love was."  She says sweetly.

"Oh!!! Jimin, mannn.. It was sex, wasn't it?" Namjoon says making me scrunch up my face with disgust. Naeun wacks his chest glaring at him. We all laugh it off as it was Rosé's turn.

"I choose Jaehwa.. Truth or dare."

"Umm.. Dare."

"Alright, let's see.." She says thinking. Jimin then leans over and whispers something in her ear. Oh no.. This is going to bad.

"No... Not humping.. What? Sucking what?" I could hear her whisper back as Jimin just grins nodding. Umm.. Now I'm scared.

"Okay.. I'll change it up a bit. So everyone in this room is going to feel you anywhere while you're blindfolded. The goal is, you need to guess Jungkook's hands, and without taking off your blindfold, you have to kiss them. Then take it off and see if you know Jungkook well enough." She says trying not to laugh. I gulp with the pressure. I nod anyway as Jimin just pulled out a blindfold from his pocket. Guess he came prepared. He wraps it around my eyes as I could hear everyone shuffling around to get in, I'm assuming, a line.

"Okay start." I hear Jimin say as I braced myself for everyone's hands. It's so weird to say that but it was a dare so. I felt a somewhat chubby hand so I knew they weren't his. As it went on, the fourth one seemed familiar. I was going to grab them but I wanted to make sure just in case so I let the line keep going. A few more went by and I was sure it was the fourth one.

"She's not going to get it." I hear Jimin say chuckling as we started another round. I am going to prove him wrong. On the fourth one, I immediately react to the same recognizable feeling. I grab their shirt down and kiss their lips hoping they were Jungkook's. I felt teeth tugging against my lips as I relaxed a bit. I mean who else other than Jungkook would do that? I take off the blindfold and smile at the face who I fell in love with. More than once.

"Well.. I don't know if I should be concerned for you guy or adored." Eunji staring at us. We shyly chuckle looking away from them but staring at each other. Eunji smirks at me as I give her the 'What?' look. Jungkook smiles showing me his bunny teeth as he pulls me towards him making me sit on his lap.

"Okay!!! My turn." I said excited as I waited for everyone to gather around again.

"Namjoon oppa. Truth or dare." I said because I knew his rule was to keep choosing a dare or otherwise, he is being a wimp.

"Dare."

"Jae??" I hear Namjoon say making me flinch.

"Twerk for a minute." I said.

"Oh. Easy." He says smiling as if he just scored a goal.

"On Naeun." I said. Ha! Plot twist. Well, not really but it's still funnier.

"Okay." He says a little nervously but later on casually starts twerking.

"Why is this dare hurting me more than him?" Naeun says sort of disgusted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~