chapter 35 | praying

Jaehwa's POV

Those girls were now coming over so I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Are you okay?" One asks. They come a little closer to notice it was us.

"Oh my god. Are you-"

"Yes, I am but first, can I get your help?" I said.

"Of course." They said and helped me pick him up. You know. Jungkook and all his muscles can't be carried by one. Luckily since there were three girls that came over, I didn't have to drag him across the sand. One helps get our belongings as well. I mean I can't really leave our wallets and phones here. We get into a taxi. And since they helped me carry him, I allowed them to come along. Uncle would probably get mad so we'll keep that a secret. Or maybe not. I hate lying. Okay, maybe I should tell him. Okay whatever. That is beside the point right now.

"Nearest hospital please." I said to the driver.

"Okay, what are your guys' names?" I ask.

"I am 20 years old, Ahn Joohyun. This is my younger friend, 19, Seo Eunbyul, and my other friend who is also 19, Lee Yena." One girl says introducing the others.

"Okay. And I am Kim-"

"Jaehwa. Kim Jaehwa. We know. And that is Jeon Jungkook." Eunbyul says. They are all older than me. I have to be polite. I mean maybe because they are fans, I have to be polite.

"So why exactly is he hurt?" Joohyun says.

"He stepped on some sea animal. And I think it poisonous." We arrived to the hospital finally as all girls help me carry him in.

"Can we get help here?" I yell as loud as I could to the nurses walking. Seconds after, a stretcher came our way.

"Only one person can come." The nurse says. I look at the girls as Yena nods.

"We'll leave. It's okay." She says. I thank them. The nurses and I run, pushing Jungkook who was already laid on the bed. I stare at him hoping he would make it. They push the bed into the surgery room as I stopped knowing that this is where I couldn't enter. I let go of the bed. Before the door automatically closes, I see Jungkook's hand drop. A tear ran down my cheek as I was not only worried but I was scared. What if something happens to him? What would ARMY think? I should have been there with him. I suddenly get a call from Jungkook's mom.

*Ring Ring*

Mom: "What's going on?"

Jaehwa: "He's in surgery right now. I don't know what to do."

Mom: "I'll be there soon. Three minutes tops."

Jaehwa: "I'm so scared."

Mom: "Stay calm, okay?"

Jaehwa: "What if something happens?"

Mom: "Jaehwa. We are going as fast as we can."

Jaehwa: "What if.."

Eomma: "We just parked. We're coming."

*Beep Beep*

"Jaehwa!" I hear making me turn around. She comes in hugging me as I start to cry. I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Mrs. Jeon.. I.. I can't.. I'm so.. Scared.. I don't know what.. To do.." I say stopping between phrases to breathe. Hiccups started as I couldn't handle waiting. Jungkook's dad comes over and hugs me.

"I don't know how much you like him but I do know how much he likes you. And that is a lot. And I mean a lot.", He says which chuckle a little. "What I'm trying to say here is that he'll be fine. If he is still the Jungkook I know, then he is probably fighting inside trying to get to you right now.", He says holding me tighter. I just stood there in his hug, listening to him. Every once in a while, I would hiccup and have a hard time breathing but he patted my back for comfort. "Alright? Everything's going to be okay." He says as I nod. I sit back down sadly.

"Is he really going to be okay?"

"Yeah. Let's hope so.. He's a strong boy. He can get through this." Jungkook's mom says trying to sound as hopeful as possible.

"Look. You must only think of me as just Jungkook's dad but I think of DREAMS and BTS as everything. You guys literally own the world. Okay? So you need to stay strong so Jungkook can come back to you." Jungkook's dad says.

"Of course you are not just his dad. I love that both of you are letting me stay here and are treating me like your own daughter." I said. One person comes up to me and it was one of the girls.

"Hi.. I know it's really not a good time for this but I don't know if I'll ever be able to see you again and I didn't want to let my chances slip..", She says, walking over. I sat down onto one of the chairs as sat down next to mine. "For the few years, I suffered through depression because not a lot of people liked me.. But, I got to meet the friends I have now because of you. I really enjoy life now and I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of you." She says looking downwards.

"Hey, don't be ashamed of that. Look. You overcame it. It wasn't me. It was you. I just gave you that little motivation. A little push. But the rest of the hard work, you did all of that." I said walking up to her to hold her hand.

"Thank you.. I know it's not really a good time so we will leave." The girl says. I felt bad so I told her to wait.

"I don't look like this in normal condition so I can't take a photo but I can give you guys signatures.", I offered and she nodded so I got out a piece of paper and pen and wrote their names and signed. "Okay?" I say before seeing her nod. She thanks me and leaves off to her other friends. It's nice to know I'm helping some people in this world. I sigh before hearing a door slide open. Is he okay?

"Can I see the guardians of Jeon Jungkook?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happened to him? I'll be updating a lot more often now. I don't really know why but I have a lot of motivation right now.