chapter 64 | plans

Jaehwa's POV

Three days have now passed and today was another day for our honeymoon

Three days have now passed and today was another day for our honeymoon. It's so fun.

"Alright, since the other day I didn't tell you where we were going, I'll tell you today. We're going to go to the Love Temple." He says.

"We're going to see if we are a good couple. And then, if we need a little guidance, then we can go through the love festival." He says genuinely.

"Okay.." Instead of driving, today, we were walking even though it was quite a walk. But we wanted to see the mountains, the flowers, and the view. We didn't really get to have fun in different places often. I came here like couple of times but only for my tours. Jungkook came a lot too but he said he didn't have time to have fun.

"We're here." Jungkook says. I look up and see the temple. It was so pretty. As we entered, there was a huge heart shaped rim on the gate door. I nod and run up to the temple holding his hand and dragging him along to this line of couples.

"Geez.. You're so impatient." Jungkook says laughing. I ignore him and continue to stand in line. It didn't take a while until we were up. As we got up, the guy gave us a box that was filled with slips of paper.

"Okay now. One of you reach in and take one. You will receive the levels of how long you will stay lucky. If you receive the best one, you go over there and get a good luck charm." The guy explains in Japanese. I'm so happy I understand Japanese. I motion Jungkook as he motions me back. I didn't want to make a fuss over it because there was a line after us so I reached into the bin and grabbed one. I left the line along with Jungkook.

"Alright.. It says 'The relationship you are in right now, is eternally lucky' right here." I said showing Jungkook the slip.

"Wait what?" I said processing what I just said.

"We're lucky.." Jungkook said quietly but said it again. But this time more loudly.

"Oh my! Jungkook! We're lucky.. See. It even says right here on the bottom. 'It was either fate and destiny or you were just meant to be. You were soulmates since the very beginning.'" I said. Jungkook looks over and starts to smile as he witnesses the note.

"I think we can celebrate..", Jungkook says. "In fact, I even have something planned." He says smiling.

"What?" I ask him.

"You'll see." He says smirking. He takes my hand and pulls me farther into the temple until we reach pass this forest. I was a bit worried but I trusted him so I let him take me somewhere. He stops suddenly in the middle of a meadow.

"It's so pretty.. But what are we here for?" I said curious if we were lost or not.

"Just wait.." Jungkook says shushing me. I purse my lips together and stay quiet. About a minute passed with our silence until I hear this loud sound from above. Oh, it was a helicopter. It was slowly starting to land so I was shocked. A helicopter ride?

"Jungkook!" I said getting nervous as the helicopter was getting closer and closer. He pulls me closer and hugs me. He kisses my forehead and what else I could I have possible done? I lean over on him, my heartbeat getting faster every second. The helicopter landed right next to us and the pilot came out.

"Hello, we are here for Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." The man says. I smile over at Jungkook as I just realized that this was his surprise. He smirks before holding out his hand. I gladly take it as he leads into the helicopter. We both get on and I smile as I was kind of nervous but excited. I felt bad because our fans weren't well updated with us like the others so I decided to take a quick video and post on twitter. Without Jungkook noticing, I quickly take it.

 Without Jungkook noticing, I quickly take it

'On a helicopter ride right now. Jungkook, being a good husband, keeps surprising me with gifts on our honeymoon. I love you, Kook..'

I wrote while smiling. Jungkook looks over at my phone as I hide it. I shut down my phone knowing I published it and shoved it down my bra. Jungkook looks at me suspiciously and gets closer.

"You know I'm not afraid to get it." He says looking down at it.

"Eww.. Jungkook, don't say that.." I said holding my chest.

"Why not?" Jungkook says smirking mischievously. He dangerously gets closer wrapping his hands around me.

"No." I said smacking his hand. He pouts as I just laugh before taking my phone out. I look out the window enjoying the view. For the whole ride, I looked outside astonished by the view but I couldn't ignore Jungkook. I felt his eyes on me the whole time. I look over questioning him.

"What?" I said without actually looking over. I feel Jungkook's gaze look away.

"What?" I repeated. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. He slowly wraps himself around me as I grab his hand and lean on him. He hums softly while rubbing my stomach. I look over my shoulder and see his face. I tilt my head questionably.

"Nothing.. I was just wondering if all of this was a big dream." He said holding me.

"Well, it's not. I love you with all my heart." I said reassuring him. I kiss his cheek. As I pull away, I see his cheeks get a little bit red.

"Are you blushing?" I teased him.

"No.." He says quietly.

"Yeah right.." I said. I feel the helicopter lower down as I look over at Jungkook.

"I hope Mr. and Mrs. Jeon had a safe and fun flight.." The guy says before holding out a hand. I genuinely grab it before jumping off.

"We did.. Thank you." I said. He continues to hold my hand and kisses it. I smile at his kind behavior.

"It was my pleasure." He says before getting back on. I wave at him as he flies away. Jungkook holds my waist and starts to tug on my dress.

"What?" I said as he growls? Did he just growl? He looks at me jealously.

"Oh my.." I said chuckling. I hook his neck in my arm before dragging him back to the temple where we shared another romantic moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your ideal type? I like talking about mine so I was just guessing if others might too. If so, I would love to hear them!