"I've got you, princess"

En başından başla

A shaky breath escaped my lips as I grab the pencil off the table and wrote down that one word that resembled my life right now.

Numb.

I felt like I had been staring at the basically empty sheet for hours before I angrily snatched it off the table and scrunched it up before throwing it mindlessly over my shoulder.

I closed my eyes for a minute and rested my head on the cold wooden table but couldn't fall asleep.

Sleeping alone isn't an option, ever since I left Calum in Australia, Liam would stay with me until I fell asleep.

I knew I was tired so I stood up and walked straight out of my hotel room hoping to see if Liam was back from rehearsal yet.

Waiting patiently after I knocked, he opened the door within a few seconds.

"You're dressed nicely." I noted as I looked over his outfit, was he going somewhere?

"Uh yeah me and the boys are going out for the night, I hope you don't mind." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he looked anywhere but me.

"You're leaving me here alone?" I whispered as I let my shoulders drop slightly in disappointment.

"Well not really, one of us didn't feel like going out because he was tired so if you really don't want to sleep alone then you can always go see him." He gave me a small smile which I didn't return.

I looked blankly at him for a moment before speaking up again.

"Who?" I asked knowing that Liam would understand me.

"If you want to know that then you'll just have to go see him yourself. It's the room right next to mine." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek as he walked away and towards the elevator.

I honestly didn't know whose room was next to Liam's.

It changes every time we change hotels and I hadn't paid attention this time and I have been in my own room since we got here yesterday.

Who was it and the hell wouldn't Liam tell me?

I turned back to my room and considered just trying to fall asleep by myself but I really didn't like the sound of that.

Huffing out a breath, I quietly walked over to the next door and knocked softly this time.

I haven't been shy around these boys for months now but the idea of asking one of them who isn't my biological brother to cuddle with me so I can fall asleep is sort of awkward.

The door opened quietly and I continued to look down at my feet as I fumbled with my fingers.

Whoever it was didn't say anything so I decided to speak up.

"Um Liam said I could come ask you if it's okay if I stay here for the night, I mean you don't have to say yes, like it's totally fine if you say no."

Oh god I feel stupid.

A finger lightly traced my cheek bone before he tilted my chin up so I was met with the pretty blue eyes of Niall.

Crap.

I haven't talked to him since we kissed two days ago.

Being the giant coward I am, I ran out of his hotel room that day and now I'm standing within touching distance of him.

"It would be my pleasure to keep you company for the night." He spoke softly and grabbed my hand to lead me further into the hotel room before closing the door behind us.