Chapter 30

*** Ty's POV ***

" Yessss 'Queen screamed as I pounded her shit from the back .

I pulled her hair and gripped one of her breasts I felt her walls  get tight and knew she was about to cum all over my dick .

I started pounding harder as she screamed & we both came at the same time .

I slid out of her and got up to the throw the condom away as she just laid there . The only bitch who get raw dick from me is maya cause i know i can trust her i don't trust queen ass not one bit her pussy and head great tho.

I threw on my boxers and laid near queen and poped her ass.

Queen whined "Tyleek stopppppppp.'

I laughed and said yea yea what's good with you i thought we had a understanding it's been 2 months and all we did was fuck i haven't got a piece of information from you or anything .

Don't get me wrong your pussy good and your mouth you know how to suck a real nigga dick but if this was all it's gana be i would of told you let's just be fuck buddies i need something queen.

Queen  looked at me and sighed " shit hard dyrell has moved all his money stash spots and also looking for me while he was in the hospital i kinda sorta went in his safes and took a couple thousand brought a new car cloths and got my self a Little condo out in queens no one knew about til i just told you and would like it to stay that way. '

I looked at this bitch like she was crazy so queen you had me waisting my fucking time with you for no reason bro?

Queen put her head down and said "no we just gata plan different tyleek the only way this might work i have to get cool with Aliyah and it's only one way to do that you gata act like your cool with her and everything going on be that big brother to her just for now and introduce me as your girlfriend.

GIRLFRIEND ? i screamed

"yes tyleek girl friend' queen said .

Listen bitch you got me fucked up .

Queen looked at me and said " tyleek it's just to get Aliyah in both our presence once she is I'll make nice ask her somethings and of course her dumb ass gana say the wrong thing then boom we back to the plan.'

I just looked at her and thought about it for a minute Ight bitch I'm in now come suck daddy up one more time before you leave she looked at me and smirked then got on her knees and took me into her mouth.

                      **** Aliyah's POV ****

School is draining me and being pregnant don't help your girl is tired I'm so ready to get tf out of here I'm in 7th hour i get to leave after this cause 8th hour a free period for me so no reason to stay.

The bell finally rang i put my things into my bag i walked out the class and saw talisa and chyna standing in the hallway heyyyy hoes i said walking up to them they  both laughed and went to talking to my stomach i just laughed they love this little baby more then me now a days .

They both ask " so when we find out the sex girly?'

Next week guys I'm so excited i said .

They laughed and said the same thing i look at my phone and seen dyrell texted me he was outside i gave my sisters both hugs and walked out the school building.

Hey bae zaddy i said while getting in the car.

Dyrell gave me a slight smile and said "wussup big mama.'

i laughed and we drove off the ride home was quite as hell for some reason i kept looking at dyrell but he kept his eyes on the rode the whole time idk wtf i did to him we was good this morning i thought .

We arrived home i walked in the house and ask dyrell what he wanted me to cook tonight?

Dyrell just looked and said " anything i might not be home anyway.,

i raised my eyebrow and said and why tf not?

" I got shit to handle Aliyah i can't be here in this house with you 24/8 you be alright here grow up dam ' Dyrell said .

I looked at him like he was fucking crazy and said grow up hmm okay dyrell i walked up stairs with tears rolling down my face i cant believe he just spoke to me like that i grabbed my suit case and started packing some outfits and under cloths as i was packing dyrell walked in our room .

" where tf you think you going Aliyah ?'Dyrell asked .

I'm growing tf up and getting tf out your house leave me alone dyrell.

Dyrell just looked at me and rubbed his hands down his face and said " baby I'm sorry i didn't mean it okay i love you and i want you here I'm just stressing about stuff with the trap and all that i didn't mean to take it out on you okay?'

I just looked at him and said watch who you talking to bitch and pecked his lips he smirked and slapped my ass .

" you ready to find out the gender of our little baby?'Dyrell asked.

i laughed and said yes I'm excited but i kinda want to do a gender reveal what you think about that?

Dyrell laughed and said  "really Aliyah don't you think you should of planed that earlier?'

i mean i should of but we can still make it happen

dyrell said "Ight well we can figure it out and let me know.'

Okay zaddy i said I'm wash and put on something and start cooking I'm making fried chicken , Mac & cheese, and corn.

Dyrell said "hmm that do sound good bae.'

i said i know i pecked his lips once more and went to shower and stuff .

                    **** Dyrell's POV ****

I didn't mean to snap on Aliyah I'm just really in my thoughts with everything me and the crew spoke about at the trap today .

Idk wtf and who tf to trust . Shit with me and Aliyah been so good but is it to good to be true ?

Aliyah never gave me reason to 2nd guess her maybe i should stop when she come down i guess I'll talk to her see where her mind at .

I texted ace and let him know i wasn't gana even come back to the trap tonight i needed some me time .

I turned on my game and started to play 2k Aliyah came down stairs in a t shirt and some boy shorts on her little belly was poking out it was cute . She kissed me and went in the kitchen i continued to play the game .

These mother fuckers be cheating in 2k i just turned the whole game off and went in the kitchen i found Aliyah cooking and doing homework all at the same time i just smiled and sat near her at the dining room table '.

she said "wussup stink ?'

i said nothing just admiring you .

Aliyah  said  "aww and blushed'

i looked at her and said Aliyah you know i love and trust you with everything right?'

Aliyah looked at me & said " duh.'

i had asked her you would never cross me or anything like that right?

Aliyah said " duh dyrell i love you way to much for all that what's wrong with you? '

I just smiled and said nothing baby just questions i needed to know love you I'm let you get back to this .

I'm go shower and get ready for dinner with that i walked up the stairs to my room feeling more better about the situation i know for a fact Aliyah loyalty was with me idk why i even questioned that.